What are some video games with "flat earth" world?

What are some video games with "flat earth" world?

Attached: 61+p-HJY6-L.jpg (1044x1360, 90.37K)

all of them

Elden Ring? I thought that shit flopped

Shazam discord really is mindbroken now.

people who take the bible literally are mentally ill
do they even know about translation?

I've played a few that try to simulate proper globes

What is even the supposed motivation behind concealing the "truth" of a flat Earth? I really don't see how my life would appreciably change in any way if it turned out it the Earth was flat. If it was announced tonight that the Earth was flat, that wouldn't stop me from having to go to work tomorrow morning.

The Discworld games, no idea how to play them nowadays though

Golden Sun

what games are created for dumbfucking christcucks doe?

flat earthers are just contrarians for the sake of it.

Attached: 1633134140763.jpg (593x750, 135.65K)

I get that, but surely they must have some explanation as to why there's a conspiracy in the first place.

It's just a desperate need to be "in" on some secret.

Answer is literally just "to control you". for what purpose? Fuck me if those retards now

as far as i know there are 3 weak explanations that those retards believe in:

1 "the conspiracy exists as a proof of concept", essentially the "logic" behind it is that if you believe in the globe earth then you will believe in EVERYTHING (((they))) feed you

2 "the conspiracy exists to make people into atheists and send them to hell", that's what the OP is referring to, basically if you don't think the earth is flat because of one bible passage taken literally then you're eternally damned

3 "there are ReSoUrCeS on words edge and (((they))) want them to themselves" alternatively "(((they))) don't want you to escape their CAGE" similar non logic

To hide God unironically. Irrefutable proof of a Creator = no NWO brainwashing.

to add on user there I remember something about flat earth being just the "initial door" to a world of truth that's being hidden from us
Basically if you knew about flat earth,you would slowly also start learning about everything around it,because one of the beauty of cospiracy is that somehow everything end up being correlated.

Hollow Earth >>>>>>>> Flat Earth

>concealing the omnipotent and omnipresent, the alpha and omega
Come on, user. Next thing you'll tell me that imagining the planet as a globe negates the existence of God because God is "above us".
Yes, God is above us in every sense of the world, above this plane of existence. Doesn't have to be "above" in the literal physical sense.

You would be surprised how much metaphorical shit get taken seriously in religions

The fact people still believe in an actual hell-place with flames and horned demon + heaven with clouds and singing angels is enough proof

>all that nonsense
It's just basic common sense. Someone on the other side of the world isn't "hanging upside down" from a ball.

How would the earth be hollow when anyone can measure its mass and density without any special equipment?

Up and down is relative. You can experience it yourself on a zero-G plane.

Golden Sun

Attached: goldensun.jpg (1067x825, 326K)

Minecraft

they dont go with the "common sense" argument much therse days because that exposes them to confronting logic, they literally gave up on that at large