Elden Ring

Japanese STEEL...
Folded over 10,000 times...
A weapon to surpass Metal GEAR...
My guiding Moonveil!

Attached: url(9).jpg (1000x600, 31.21K)

Good for bosses, but Rivers and Malenias's hand are better for pve stuff.

Did they nerf the posture damage of transient moonlight? I finished the game before the patch and am helping out a friend now with some bosses, I can't stagger shit anymore

takes 4 R2s to stagger bosses now instead of 2 because it was broken at 2

Oh yeah I won't disagree that it was broken, though quite honestly the stagger isn't that helpful since you do more damage just doing another WA instead of taking the riposte lel

Not necessarily. For katanas at least, you do more damage with the WA R2 and have time to dodge aswell, rather that using anything else and commit to two attacks or some other windup. And 4 times are not that bad for a stance break. Though I got it to proc on some 3rd times due to doing the attacks very close to eachother.

youre late to the party, moonveil is old news

I've never really been able to get into using the Katanas in these games but they are pretty nice really. I made it to the snow place. I don't want to play anymore. I just feel done. Which is odd cause I like the game a lot.

Felt the exact same way fren. It's simply too much content, I finished after 150 hours and loved the game, but there was certainly enough shit to do for another 200 hours
You have to force yourself to stop doing every catacomb and shit

Nips faggot sword is overrated, useless in real life...

>Cold Uchi
>Sleep Uchi
>Poison Bow

shit is hilarious

Don't forget to use some kind of flame buff or spell, otherwise frostbite takes ages to cool down (heh) after it procs

>over 80 hours playtime
>still haven't found something DEX based I like more than the initial uchigatana
still having fun though

dark shit 2 sisters where did we go wrong?

Attached: cope.png (964x496, 148.05K)

Pfft Uchi? Way to be unoriginal... Nagakiba is way more fun.

There's too much bloat so it's burning people out on their first playthrough. I'm doing Volcano Manor stuff and 70 hours in. In any other game I'd be on NG+2 or near the end of NG+1 by now.

ohh should I just use Flame and Cold?

I prefer the bloodflame buff personally
But yeah, if you hit something with a fire weapon, it instantly resets the frost cooldown

It's an 8 year old game.

>STEEL
retard
moonveil is forged out of pure glintstone

So arcane gets blood, int gets frost, fth gets blood flame, dex gets all of those plus poison, and str gets... What?