This game kinda sucks. You guys told me it'd be the next MGR

This game kinda sucks. You guys told me it'd be the next MGR.

Attached: stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-demo-trial-small-710x400.png (710x400, 645.49K)

Attached: 43pst7.png (627x480, 232.18K)

Who said that?

Is it out?

10 days ago slowbro

you know remember when Any Forums was angry when some journo compared it to Uwe Boll movies after playing the game

I mean. Having played it he's still wrong. Which is surprising as I expected the characters and whatever dogshit nomura story it had to be gutter trash but it wasn't actually bad.

>You guys told me it'd be the next MGR.
No wonder you're disappointed. Unlike MGR this game is good.

You didn't play either.

how many jobs have you leveled
are you experimenting with jobs
are you job-changing to refresh your break gauge
are you gearing your party members and using their tard-out by hitting left or right on the dpad
are you using magic
are you using elemental weaknesses
do you know the difference between a soul guard and a block

All to 30 currently
Not really, was running breaker & tyrant till finish and just swapped out tyrant for the post game one
Yes, only pressing optimize and then changing for fashion though
No
Yes
Yes

SoP doesn't offer anything that you can't find better elsewhere. But that's what happens when you reskin an existing game as cheaply as possible and rush it out the door as a broken mess.

Barry's coping thread

i'm gonna read this post word for word about some other game later today

All of them at 30, with a few around the 50s.
Of course, I tend to swap both jobs and weapons each time I play to try random combinations, though every so often I go back to my favourites.
All the time, and on almost every ability use as well.
>implying party members
If I have a job that uses it yes
If I can take advantage of them, yes. Also physical weaknesses too and I've been trying out status ailments.
I know the difference between a Soul Shield and a parry.

Critical and commercial flop, idiots thought it was going to be "le cringekino" beacause the retarded main character said chaos 20 times in the first trailer.

>implying party members
Don't sleep on them, they're very helpful when you take their child leashes off with left or right.

Westernized JRPG = instant fail

If you used party members, you didn't beat the game.

I mean that I play the game solo. I know they're extremely powerful, but it's more fun for me that way.

absolutely chaotic post, get ye gone

>but it wasn't actually bad.
Sometimes i wonder if you people are actually social rejects and not just memeing on Any Forums. How can any functioning person not think this game's writing and story was unfathomable garbage? Its the fact that some stupid chink thought this was good that makes it funny

Attached: 1647941788819m.jpg (1024x1024, 50.99K)

its goty