Now that the dust has settled what did we think?

Now that the dust has settled what did we think?

Attached: eldenring.jpg (2880x2160, 659.04K)

try finger, but hole

Attached: 1262425256337.jpg (600x827, 49.18K)

the game falls off a cliff after leyndell and in general the bosses don't have the presence and cool arenas as in previous games. the monk from sekiro was a cooler boss than anything in this game unfortunately

It's not perfect, but a contender for the best game ever made

during leyndell and after... The citadel repeat even main main bosses

Sekiro is so much better than this, it's not even close

Overworld is okay as filler, but the places you find in the overwold being filler (catacombs, caves etc) is unforgivable.

Play more games other than Skyrim and Fortnite.

fort,
night
this is not funny, and overused, I roll my eyes everytime zoomer brainlets leave this cringe shit, have to off put their unoriginality with my false hidden path ahead notices

Sekiro feels like an actual fighting game where as ER feels like some retarded guy in armor keeps rolling on the ground like a spastic faggot.

Catacombs and caves serve a purpose outside of the loot at the end. Catacombs gets you materials for spirits and caves gets you materials for weapons. Ruins and camps are the actual filler, castles are close but some of them contain legendary items so they get a pardon

I don't think about it at all.
I'm playing SOPFFO right now, that's pretty fun (much better story too)

Godskin duo is a contender for worst boss of all time for me, because it's both really hard so i needed many attempts and a rehash. it was very frustrating

If you can manage to kill the initial two at the same time it becomes significantly easier to burn them down one at a time because of how they respawn

Yeah they serve a purpose by having loot (though way too much of it is gay shit for people who want to cheese the game: spirits, spells and weapons that scale with int/faith), but in terms of lack of level design and monotony, they are filler.

bad game, almost DS2 tier bad
how did they fuck up this much after Sekiro is beyond me

never thought i'd say this about a souls game but i really fucking hate it

get good it is better than shitsouls 3.

They market demands open world and crafting. Open world and crafting suck.

Tedious and extremely overrated. Ambushes and ganks taken to an absolutely absurd degree. Cheap gimmicks throughout. Even things that could be done well are done shit. Bad level design throughout and awful music.
I've played all the games but I'm fully burnt out with Elden Ring. I think this is where I jump ship. I think my overall experience with this game was more just tedium and frustrating than actual fun. I'll pass on the next one if it looks like they're still sticking to the exact same formula.

>ambushes hard
>cheap
filtered

>said the thing
updoots the left kind gentlesirs

>was the thing
eyy

world is boring, encounters are either boring or annoying, bosses suck, most are not cool or memorable, weapons are cool and more fun to use than before, ashes of war are cool, pvp is dogshit even by souls standards, linear, unique locations range from meh to great.
Overall 7.5/10