There hasn't been a good or relevant video game for 20 years

>There hasn't been a good or relevant video game for 20 years
So what went so horribly wrong?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 02-08-46 Imgur.png (519x375, 84.81K)

boomers

Rent free and cope

Zoomere need e-celebs & pedo journos to tell them how to think, tell them what to play, tell them which games are good. They form their opinions & ideologies from them, they buy what they are told to like, the newest fotm product that copies garbage trends from the other fotm product showered with perfect scores like every mass marketed game to plaster onto advertisements to sell more copies. Game developers follow whatever sells the most, there is now no more originality. No quality in video games, all dogshit games that copy the same exact mechanics & aesthetic from every game

This

Ico is literally a game you put on your list to sound big brain and knowledgeable about games. It's so fucking goofy to put on any "best game" list. It's really interesting, takes a lot of risks, does a lot of interesting things, but games are about fun first and foremost. Is any fuckin retard on this planet seriously trying to tell me that ICO is one of the most fun games to ever be made? Fucking ICO? Get the fuck out of here with that retard shit.

This, it all started with Re4, FF12 & Half-Life 2. Moving away from turn based rpgs into action rpgs, set piece driven fps games & over the shoulder movie games

I miss when tranny/femoid Zelda fan base didn’t exist. OoT will always be my best game ever.

Better than any AAA game from the last two console generations by virtue of still being fondly remembered. Nothing from the last 4 years remained relevant after a month

Only Shadow of the Colossus deserves to be on any top 10 list.
Honestly I just assume any list with more than one Nintendo game on it is made by a retarded manchild.

holy shit this list is trash, half is good, half of it is straight garbage.

it says "best game of all time" not "most fun games to be ever made" faggot

This. Completely spot on, you’ll never hear any critique beyond old bad new good from zoomies.

>nostalgia fags still clinging on to half dead franchises begging for remakes
>companies becoming soulless as games cost more
>games wanting to be Hollywood looking at you Sony

Explains why modern games are so shit when that's what most devs think are the pinnacle of gaming

>Insecurity about zoomers
Holy shit you guys can't stop shitting your pants at the thought of getting replaced. It's honestly hilarious.

Attached: 1647903396201.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Nobody remembers a single goddamn thing about ICO. People only know about it because it's "by the same guy that made SotC" which in itself is a hipster meme game. The only people who would put ICO as literally the best game ever are turbo faggot hipsters that only played SotC (or just watched some let's play) but want to sound even more underground.

seethe

Attached: mvsz.jpg (660x1019, 401.25K)

Objection, the game cover is still memorable

Bait, ignorance from zoomers is hilarious

>Doom
Doom was ground breaking on release and still has its fans some of which were born after it was released.
Game still has merit and worth beyond that.
Many of its issues solved in its sequels and in Quake or things that were impossible at the time where made possible.
Doom 3 is relevant and so is Quake 3 but for different reasons.
Early call of duty games as well, but not the latest entries since MW.

Now I can type out the similar paragraph about all 9 other games in that list.
But I will go sip on my black sugarless coffee and play world of tanks.