FF7R is basically Kingdom Hearts now

FF7R is basically Kingdom Hearts now.

Attached: 1648436495319.jpg (3763x2280, 3.4M)

Take your meds.

What did square mean by this?

I guess FF x KH and other SE properties given the KH3 secret ending. That's autistic speculation out of how shit 3 was, but Dissidia exists. Who fucking knows, I think a SE fighting game would be neat.

A cross-promotion for a niche IP held by the small American company called Disney. Everyone knows that FF7 is the most popular thing in the world, right? They want to leverage that success.

Donald Duck will kill Safer-Sephiroth in FF7R Part 5.XII ~underblade redux~

They're just returning the favor

Attached: 2563132103.jpg (1920x1080, 774.1K)

Changing the combat system was stupid. Downsizing tifas tits was full retard. Fuck you square you’re dead to me.

>FF7R is basically Kingdom Hearts now
Always was.

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-sephiroth.gif (640x448, 1.1M)

See you next game

Part 2 WHEN?

There is one sky
one Destiny

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

So are they going to include final fantasy characters in the next game you know the main selling point of the fucking series.

>final fantasy characters
>main selling point of the fucking series
Lol. Look at this retard.

Oh yeah everyone buys the game for axel, kairi, namine, ventus, aqua, terra, zanibart, xehamorph, bartius, young mansex, verus rexus... jesus christ my dude kill yourself.

At this point I unironically hope they're going to go completely off the road and make up an entirely different story.
After that shitty ending, it's impossible to go back to the same story we all know and love.

>Oh yeah everyone buys the game for bla bla bla
Nice sperg out but yes. People buy these games for a multitude of reasons that have nothing to do with FF characters.

Found the faggot that loves sucking disney cock.

Is that all you do? Project and use strawmen when getting challenged on your retarded views and sperg outs?

>getting this defensive
haha yeah you love sucking disney cock lmao