/30+/

30+ thread, what video games have you played this weekend? Give it a quick rate too

Attached: IMG_8722.jpg (620x413, 16.32K)

i'm almost 27 can i patricipate?

>what video games have you played this weekend?
I'm a 30 year old man. I'm way too old for video games. I haven't played any since I was 17.

It's got a shitload more flaws than all the 10/10 reviews it got, but Elden Ring is bang for buck the best game for the aged right now. Between work, wife and the baby I hardly have time to play for longer than an hour, and that game is probably gonna last me the rest of the year.

I played Rune Factory 5 for a few hours, didn't really have time for anything else

I'm 22 but man I can't wait to be able to post on the /30+/ Any Forums threads officially, anyway to answer your question, Tales of Berseria and DMC5

Attached: 1644333030416.jpg (640x640, 191.24K)

Elden Ring. I'm trying to play it every weekend.
I just can't play it during weekdays because I would be too tired agitated to sleep and it takes time from my gym schedule.

redpill me on Tales series, what is essential kino to start

If you genuinely believe this all you're doing is denying yourself pleasure based on some arbitrary societal rules that some other man has convinced you of. You literally cuck yourself out as a beta bitch if you let other people convince you you're "too old" for games
>I convinced myself
No you didn't, no one other than normies consider gaming being age gated

Vesperia, it's action JRPG kino

well if this faggot zoomer is participating, then I guess I can too at 26.
been playing doom eternal. 8/10 which is the same score I gave 2016. It has worse atmosphere but better gameplay. Worse music but better enemy variety. More difficult but some of that comes from bullshit platforming this game's engine was clearly not built around having. Still the weapons are fun, I love the super shotgun meathook and the rocket launcher lock on mod. Just got the red sword and am almost done with the main campaign.

WWE 2K22. Wrasslin' is fun

Megaman Legends 1+2
Sonic Adventure
Lunacid

Vesperia. It will play really weird until you understand the controls, but once you do, it's a JRPG that only gets more fun the more you progress. The skill system turns from very basic to incredibly overpowered with the crazy stuff you can do. Learn to manual cancel with the protagonist and you'll never have issues.

TFW milf (male)

Spent the entire weekend
With my husband

Played a bit of the new Warzone mode with my gf, as well as dicking around in DMC5 and SFV. Also downloaded Paladins to see what it's about and it seems to unironically be F2P Overwatch.

Abysm, Hexen-style Doom 2 wad, started a bit slow but fun now, a couple hours in.

Finally at Elden Ring's last boss. 7/10

I'm 18. I love you boomers, you're like my distant anonymous uncles. You also have better taste than zoomers. Godspeed you old codgers.

Yakuza 3, 6/10 so far. I'm hoping fights are more common once I get back to Kamurocho.

Kinda jealous of Kiryu's new job. I'd love to work at an orphanage as a chef.

Epic Battle Fantasy 5. I'm still too early in the game to give it a rating, but EBF4 was a solid 8/10.

Battle Realms. 7/10 for nostalgia but it's more of a 5.

DSIII. Still in the tutorial area to actually get a good feel for the game, but combat's pretty fun.

Both Megaman x5 and x8 are 7/10s.

SFV
Finished Elden Ring and thought it was too easy and reused too many assets

Stranger of Paradise. Progress is a bit slow since I'm shit at action games and playing on Hard to challenge myself, but loving it so far.
28 btw

Kingdom Farts

You started making these +25 threads exactly five years ago. Happy 30th birthday OP.

31st, but thanks for noticing

Stranger of Paradise (Jack's game)
7/10

Attached: 1648371221054m.jpg (1024x576, 89.75K)

33, just moved into a place by myself for the very first time. For the last 8 years I've lived with 3 roommates. Honestly, it's nice as fuck.

Been playing Elden Ring, I'm close to the end of the game now I think. Definitely a 9, 9.5 out of 10. I'd give it a 10 if oversize bosses like the Fire Giant didn't exist. The camera just doesn't work. At least the horse makes phase 2 playable.

I only play XIV and Library of Ruina from time to time.
I have discovered a new hobby and am now learning how to draw.

>28
you didn't post in the thread

post Vergil

Played Risk of Rain 2 with friends, watched some TV shows while playing Vampire Survivors muted.
>tfw turn 31 in 2 weeks
Time fucking flies.