SHIGERU MIYAMOTO FIRED FROM NINTENDO

SHIGERU MIYAMOTO FIRED FROM NINTENDO

Attached: miyamoto fired 28 mar 2022.png (834x762, 647.36K)

NINTENDO FIRE THIS MAM

Vulnerable....

>2019

Fake news

was he right?

Attached: 7f2e4x6jj9l11.jpg (680x648, 59.23K)

it's real
t. my dad worked at nintendo

Was he ever wrong?

>reading KEK HOLE

How did you know?!

Attached: 1469370888615.gif (1366x768, 810.03K)

What? But he made Pokemon, why can't he download it?

now post the compilation of video game journalists losing out from their other article

They'd fire Furukawa before they'd fire Miyamoto.

One of my favorite memes of all time

>fired for downloading a 30 year old game that is not easily accessible otherwise
holy fuck nintendo can’t handle pr to save their life

>“Nintendo is eternally grateful to Mr. Miyamoto and his contributions to the video game industry. His legacy will undoubtedly continue to live on in the hearts and minds of gamers across the world,” the translated press release read. “With that being said, here at Nintendo we have a zero-tolerance policy surrounding the piracy of our games. Following an extensive, in-depth investigation, we concluded that Mr. Miyamoto does not own a physical copy of Pokémon Yellow and his downloading of the ROM is, therefore, illegal.”

what the fuck is this real

only white people have no problem with stealing. you peope have been around niggers to long

Nice lol

>“More than anything, I feel like I’ve lost a friend today,” wrote Bill Trinen, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Nintendo of America and long-time translator for Miyamoto, in a lengthy Twitter thread. “I don’t know what he was planning on doing with that Pokémon Yellow ROM, and, frankly, I don’t want to know."

hard drive writers are a bunch of fags