So you're supposed to summon for this fight, right? Unless I'm supposed to deal with a dude that spams throwing stars

So you're supposed to summon for this fight, right? Unless I'm supposed to deal with a dude that spams throwing stars.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 922.7K)

The entire game is balanced around summons.

You did NOT beat the game

They give you the summons because they expect you to use them.

The ranged target should be your first target. Why would you let the ranger free cast on you the whole time you’re trying to focus melee?

you have the summon out already, why are you asking?

the game says i did :)

>Game gives you a new tool to use
>NOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS NOT IN DARK SOULS OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT USE THAT.
Why are people like this?

just stack enough poise so that the throwing stars don't even phase you
Also kill the ranged guy first he has half the health of the melee guy

>new feature is the option to not play the game and instead watch an ai play the game
yeah great 'feature' cunt

>not using the bewitching branch

You can. That's why there are so many multi enemy fights in the game.

You can also do this fight solo, the arena is set up so you can set up a sneak attack on the throwing knife Beastman, who has substantially less health.

>Have Ai knight draw aggro every so often
>NOOOOO YOUR NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME ANYMORE
Ok retard

basically, yeah
they made all those spastic bosses from BB and DS3 cut content but couldn't rework animations and combat for the player character (too much work for them I guess) so they added summons to """balance""" it out
what a shit lazy company

You aren't. You are playing a version of the game where the enemies are unthreatening punching bags. And it's not 'every so often' it's 50% of the time or more.

Cope

>You are playing a version of the game where the enemies are unthreatening punching bags.
Can you not summon spirits? Is your version bugged or something?

Attached: FESTE.png (300x361, 168.66K)

>enemies will just randomly ignore spirits and go back to focusing on you
>some will even change target in the middle of a combo or even mid attack
>unthreatening punching bags
seething retard

This is one of the easiest souls games yet. Summons are the easy mode normies begged for on top of that.

Wish they made fights harder to compensate for summons instead of them all being piss easy. Mohg was the only challenge I had as a UGS user.

It's fun when you go to an early game dungeon and let your summon solo the boss. It's like a pokemon battle. Go marionettes go!

Summons might be easy mode but bosses are not