Why did Nioh players lie about how this game is designed?

Why did Nioh players lie about how this game is designed?
>it heavily favours aggression
>you need to learn to flux 2 on every hit
>you have to learn to outplay the enemies
All this bullshit was code for “you need to learn how to put up a stack of buffs every fight and absolutely steamroll the game”
Well memed Any Forums, giga hard game. Slapping on a stack of buffs, spamming debuffs, and absolutely manhandling spamming one skill is totally peak game design. The only difficult part of this game is finding out that you’re just supposed to bullshit through it, just like elden ring

Attached: B6942A8F-953C-4F8C-B0F9-7CC4B187D184.jpg (616x353, 66.46K)

>have to do more than block, roll, attack
>this is too much for the souls fag

That’s one action too many actually, you can just press sloth talisman and then spam one (1) attack button and the boss dies because he can’t fight back

i don't need buffs, i'm a Dream of the Nioh fists chad

Attached: 4234234222.png (276x296, 25.54K)

its only good on a magic build actually anything else and it barely lasts long enough to be decent

>I don’t need to break the game that way
>I just break it this way instead!
Real difficult game guys

fbp

You get multiple and with no magic build it was a free grapple every time. I couldn’t tell you what the bosses movesets are, because I didn’t get to see them.

games are about being fun not hard
if you forget about that you get godskin duo and abductor virgins

How far the ninja gaiden team has fallen

yeah i miss the shitty ass camera

you get multiple if you build magic yeah otherwise beyond getting a few cheap early boss kills its useless
I've actually beat the game user I'm aware of its mechanics

NG is fucking dogshit I'm glad cookieface is gone. He would ruin Nioh.

Apparently not very aware of you aren’t neutering a boss in the duration of a sloth

>he needed to use spells in a Souls game
You didn't beat the game.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Waiting for Nioh 3 but after Limp Bizkit Fantasy I’m kind of worried.

>Nioh 3
Team Ninja would have to change a lot to make Nioh 3 good, like good level design and not just missions on a map.

Please don’t compare a good game like nioh to the dumpster that is Fromsofts catalogue

I guess Mario games always had bad level design because it's not one continuous world.

Ass cameras are only good with a female player character. With a male one it's gay.

Nioh has great combat but it needs to drop the Diablo loot, map missions are just lazy for this type of game in this age, making a decent connected levels isn’t beyond Team Ninja if fucking From can do it well.

nah fuck off, map missions are fine and work better for its style of co-op

i didnt stack buffs and i completed dream of nioh

There’s an endless amount of ways to break the game. You beat the game by improving your character, not improving you.

>AHHHHHH HELP ME NIGGERMAN THIS GAME REWARDED USING THE AME SYSTEMS

i just got good uchigatana and picked armour where number went higher

after playing ER I've come to realization le connected world doesn't matter if the enemies and combat are ass and Nioh mission structure is perfectly serviceable

for me, elden ring did it even worse than i could have possibly imagined. i got bored of riding around after just a few hours and when i was watching some streams to figure out what people actually do in this game they also spent 90% of their time riding around just 1 or 2-shotting random mooks walking around. fucking awful

>Implying Dark Souls/Elden Ring doesn't favour aggression
>inb4 muh parries!!111
>Flux while optimal isn't necessary. I didn't even bother with it most times.
>Outplaying enemies is LE BAD

God, your complaints are retarded. I bet you're a STR build in Elden Ring.

Attached: STR EZ MODE.webm (960x540, 2.86M)