The Erdtree is bad and must be burned because ... IT JUST IT, OKAY?!!

>the Erdtree is bad and must be burned because ... IT JUST IT, OKAY?!!

Attached: erdtree.png (964x545, 1.16M)

The erdtree is so beautiful

The tree turns ethereal when seen from certain places, the fuck is up with that?

just a visual effect i think

frenzied flame ending is the best because i get to destroy all the worthless shit fromsoft and george marty created.

Attached: 43567543236.png (378x682, 154.99K)

Okay

Attached: flamer.jpg (1920x1080, 279.41K)

Fuck the Erdtree, I want to fix the Haligtree with Miquella.

uh oh

Even if you believe Golden Order is sustainable you need to burn it to end a certain era.
Just like we need to burn Israel even if you believe in world of peace.

It's an outer god parasite that is sucking the lands between dry just like the many other worlds it has landed on.

Attached: dude trust me.png (500x300, 92.85K)

Source: the fucking game itself including the final boss fight

based mohg

the erdtree is racist against tarnished

>have no idea what's going on
>pick "summon Ranni" at the end
>doll bitch shows up and says some random shit about space
>game ends

as someone who plays all from games as intended by not watching lore-guides on my first playthrough, elden ring was a total failure of storytelling, and the worst souls-experience since DS2.

Same reason the giant banners are transparent. Who the fuck knows.

why couldn't it land the africa equivalent in elden ring's world instead of the lands between? fucking aliens are always trying to ride off the success of the white man.

Yeah I had the same experience. I know people are going to call me dumb, but I read every item description and learned nothing at all about the world.

the erdtree must be burned because its roots block the path to the elden throne

It makes no sense even if you pay attention.

>the giant banners are transparent
absolutely kino, btw

Making the mother of all Orders, Jack! Can't fret over ever tree!

I played all the souls games and I still don't know what the fuck the story is about, but I can mostly understand elden ring.

I got convinced by that dead boy with weaboo. Let chaos fuck everything up.
For my waifu is gone anyways.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 476.45K)

It must be doing a terrible job at it then because the lands are looking mighty healthy and abundant with life even AFTER the cataclysmic war.

>played every game
>surprised the ending is vague and anticlimactic

DS3 and Sekiro were pretty clear.
DS3 mostly because we had the context from DS1.

Oh yeah It's a real great place to live provided you don't mind being turned into a perpetually grieving, suffering, mind raped, immortal husk.
It seems to feed off suffering.

It's vague. Marika fucked everything up both for the lands themselves and the ayylmao

I don't even know when I accepted to marry that bitch.

Just because the other games had the same problem, doesn't make it not a problem. More importantly though, you can pay close attention to every item you find and still learn virtually nothing.