Is DMC5 the best game in the series?

Is DMC5 the best game in the series?

Attached: 1648450228441.png (842x631, 416.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/iveo5b.PNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone make one where demifiend punches matador?

DMC3>DMC1=DMC5>DMC4>DMC:DMC>DMC but with a fucking DDR dancepad>DMC2

>not bitchslapping Dante like the cutscene

One job.

KEEP KYRIE'S NAME OUT CHO FUCKIN' MOUTH

Is this the most forced meme in Any Forums's history?

>Is this the most forced meme in Any Forums's history?
Template threads have been a thing before you were here, tourist.

s
We are talking about a "meme" built around a completely artificial moment obviously designed to get attention and that already has unironic paid ads even though it's like 6 hours old.

>newfag thinks he can just blatantly lie like this
lol enjoy your ban

Yeah like the grubhub templates. Right? Fuck off shill.

The Oscars is not vidya, alternate vidya butts template
files.catbox.moe/iveo5b.PNG

Hollywood kikes are completely seething in every fucking thread. Wouldn't surprise me if you're interns trying to salvage this situation.

Why is vidya butts ok then? That’s been forced over half a year

Yes

>guys, i swear, this literal staged shit that's obviously meant to get everyone's attention is out of control, omg, two niggers pretending to slap each other, i bet hollywood is so mad their dying awards could get this much attention

Literally paying to advertise memes.

Attached: 1643584472481.png (1080x1092, 524.61K)

Why is Vergil so COOL

Attached: 1646780932126.jpg (1280x720, 98.95K)

You know that any user can put the ad on, right? Why don't you pay and make your own fucking ad if you hate it so much, holy fuck I have never met such an annoying schizo like you. Template threads have existed since fucking forever but now newfags like you can come and pretend like that never happens at all. Fucking kill yourself you boring cunt.

>proxy war funds honeypot website
color me sneeded

Because unlike you, i'm not a shill, I don't have so much interest in this that I would spend money on it.
You do, you have so much interest in spreading this that you are advertising it.
Because you are a bunch of shills working overnight to get someone, anyone to talk about your dying industry.

>template threads
Yes, for actual memes, born organically out of ridiculous situations, not a completely staged event, where staged drama happened.

>Any Forums meme
Of course it is

Even if that slap was real it's literally a nigger slapping another.
How can you find that shit so utterly fascinating that you dedicate time, effort and money to spread that shit?
Who is the boring cunt here?

because jannies and trannies like you seethe endlessly over it
baste

Attached: 1567102381674.jpg (631x658, 38.85K)

>Yes, for actual memes, born organically out of ridiculous situations
Yes, because the cuck Will Smith slapping Chris Rock on the most well funded event by hollywood kikes and being mad as fuck where Americans muted all the audio isn't a ridiculous and surreal situation.

Fucking insufferable.
Saying the retard who keeps complaining about it 24/7 and somehow been in multiple threads doing the same thing.

>Advertising twitter oscars meme event
KWAB

>amerimutt niggers doing stupid shit on live tv is surreal
Yes, this is a shill.

>Any Forums meme
I was going to correct you because I thought it was the last of us 2 punch meme. I was wrong.

Attached: 1600803368043m.jpg (820x1024, 180.36K)

No
3 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 2

This thread stinks

Attached: 487468.jpg (2048x1974, 255.69K)

>gyroblade: the game higher than 5
Ngmi