Decide to update my top 100

>Decide to update my top 100
>Only two games from my childhood are even on it
Have your childhood favorites aged well Any Forums?

Attached: FS0Lirj.jpg (2700x2400, 874.16K)

If you liked Ever17 that much you’ll love Remember11. Makes me wonder how Umineko is that much lower though

Is childhood before the age of 12 or does it include being a teenager? If it does, most of my favourite games were played in my childhood. Still have some favourites I've played in adulthood, though. I played much more games when I was younger.

Anything before age 13 is childhood

Also, you have Siren way too high. The game shouldn't even be on the list. Fuck the amount of cryptic bullshit in that game.

>Fuck the amount of cryptic bullshit
Nowhere near as frustrating as anything in Grim Fandango

I don't bother keeping a top 100 list, but a lot of the stuff on my 3x3 is from my childhood, so yeah.
I have some of my fondest vidya memories playing OoT/MM with my sister as well as playing CTR, struggling through Final Fantasy 8 with my extremely limited understanding of English, and my many, many playthroughs of Pokemon Silver.

Attached: 3x3.png (1200x1200, 925.48K)

I played MM growing up and it scared the shit out of me so i never got far

My sister and I were VERY afraid of that game, but it helped that we were playing it together. I feel insanely lucky to have had such a good video game experience. We had to get our parents to translate the game for us, and they would look up walkthroughs online when we got stuck but only give us vague hints so we would still "figure out" the solutions.

Ah well I would only have Dark Souls, Super Metroid, RE4 (or CV or Remake), Ico, Oddworld Strangers Wrath and the Bungie Halo trilogy. Therefore, most of my favourite games I have played come post-childhood. Nice list though, user. Bit clichè, but 90% of the games are pretty good.
My only differences in opinion would include:
>Dynamite Headdy > Gunstar Heroes
>MM>>>>>OOT
>Siren 2>>>>Siren
>Prince of Persia is fucking shit
>Fuck Links Awakening
>Mario RPG is a terrible game. Literally Babies first rpg. Combat is shit, story is shit, music is shit and the game is shit.
>Dishonoured is a lame Thief. Way too easy
>Automata is pseudo-intellectual nonsense
>Persona 2 isn't that good. It has some of the worst combat out of any turn-base game I've played. The story is somehow more corny than later games in the series and the characters are pretty flat.
>Hitman Blood Money>>>>HM2
>Super Metroid should be ranked the highest out of the series

It’s a incomprehensible mindfuck that never tries to make sense, seeing as OP has i/o & mgs2 it’s right up his alley

It blows my mind people still say oot is the best game of all time, the only thing that dates well is the music.

Kill yourself faggot

Typical rational response I expect from people who still froth at the mouth at oot

What website is this?
I started an unsorted list after finishing Elden Ring and I'm up to 97. Be nice to have somewhere to put it even though I don't engage with the concept of a backlog.

To answer your question, I still like my childhood favorites a lot(Kirby 64, Banjo Tooie, FF7, SM64) and nothing is going to push them off my list but I'd be lying to say they're as engaging as stuff I've played later in life(Bloodborne, SMTIV, Fallout New Vegas, Yakuza 0). Which just makes sense, it's easier to appreciate something good after getting the experience.

Attached: 1624588381627.jpg (838x1022, 236.54K)

OOT is a solid game. Maybe a 7 or 8. Not the GOAT. It wasn't even the GOAT back then. It's the same for Citizen Kane. So many better movies have been released after and even before Kane made its debut, yet we treat it like it is something special.

>Old bad new good
Zoomers everyone

Attached: 8D0536D1-B941-450A-A9DF-5037D517DB0E.jpg (730x888, 580.12K)

I replayed Spiderman 2 for the PS2 a year or two ago because I had fond memories of it, but it didn't live up to those memories.

I probably couldn’t even think of 100 games I’ve really enjoyed despite it being my only hobby

I appreciate it more than I used to because of the Randomizer.
I still doubt I'd ever play Vanilla again, and I'd rank it below Wind Waker and Majora's Mask, but I do like it over a couple Zelda games.

Seven Samurai isn't that good. There are much better Jap movies.

Go back to cutting your dick off

Wow, that is pretty sad user. Not OP, but I could think of a couple of hundred at the very least. Maybe find a different hobby or try out more games.

>Everyone is wrong but me, fellow tranny child rapists are right, because just trust me

I won't be joining your kind, kek.

Attached: 1648260737467.gif (220x165, 363.08K)

>Uh yeah I don't like this game, I feel it's overrated
>Haha kill yourself and you're a tranny
I wonder how many people who've responded to me with this shit have ended up being trans or killing themselves? It's definitely more than one, let me tell you that.

>literally chooses the most mainstream "I think I'm cool" movies possible
Fuck off, retard. You'd be a laughing stock in any social circle that isn't comprised of idiots.

Funny how every time newfags from reddit come out of the woodwork seething over old games, oot especially. Then making vague statements about how “le old bad, new game better” only to cry later in other threads how oppressed they are by the “totally overrated” classics, that cause seething whenever they are mentioned by tourists

You know now that I think about it, I like most Zelda games but anyone with more than one of them in their top 25 just makes me think they have poor taste cause they haven't played enough games.

Attached: 1558058230649.png (984x1054, 75.45K)

majora's mask is very unique though. so youd have to have at least two (MM + OoT/TP/LTTP/MC)

>Zoomer is illiterate
That post was what millions of people & hundreds of critics think are the best movies. They are all older movies, sorry that your generation sucks

OOT is reddit-core. It is literally normie taste to have it number 1. Same with the overrated shit of the wild. Majora is better than both.

They are still all alright movies, with the exception of Casablanca and Pulp. Mainstream taste is a fucking joke. No Scoreseses, no Lynch, no Fellini and no Italian neo-realism. If you weren't a zoomer and your taste is that shit, please find the r

>Game is reddit because well it just is
>Game is bad because it just is
>Newer products are better because it just is
Go back to r”eddit” then faggot you came here from there before the election

Zelda has 2m followers on reddit. Check and mated. Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1647836793720m.jpg (696x1024, 105.37K)

Nah, the unskipable tutorial and the game not being as open as I remember kills my buzz every time I go to replay it. Still a good game.
I guess personally Wind Waker might break the top 25 for nostalgia, Majora in the top 50 cause it was traumatizing and BOTW in top 100 for being a solid game. Haven't played enough LTTP to give it a fair shake and I've never finished Awakening.

Attached: 1623351403482.jpg (473x512, 32.27K)

Why is there such a newfound seething over Ocarina in particular? People have legit panic attacks seeing it, they hyper focus on crying over it however when you look at archives, Any Forums‘s favorite games from 2008 was literally Ocarina of Time & Pokemon Gold/Silver, OOT was in this board’s top 10 in 2011 & 2014 as well but immedietely fell out of the top 10 in 2016 after GamerGate, The Fappening when newfags invaded this place. So what exactly caused zoomers to use it as a boogeyman?

Zoomer pedophiles who grew up watching EgoRaptor, peak NPC’s