You did not beat the game

You did not beat the game.
You did not win in PvP.

Attached: rivers of blood.jpg (1280x720, 152.51K)

I found a better way to kill people. Use Veil Eye of madness. Killed 40 dudes tonight already.

fucking everyone is using it

>You did not beat the game.
>You did not win in PvP.
I played the game and had fun, your arbitrary ruleset means nothing to me. Keep seething faggot.

legitimately everyone. there will not be one moment youre being summoned or invading where someones not using it. the shitter weapon incarnate

yeah but this isnt my sword

>the shitter weapon incarnate
And it's a fucking katana on top of it, reminds me of monhun, braindead tryhard webs wanting the easy mode weapon

Fucking Carian Retaliation those nigs. I get tired of judging distance just so I can Glintstone Pebble combo and leave them with 100 hp left JUST to get saved by their shiteater teammate.

FUCK Kataniggers.

Is this Jetstream Sam's sword?

Every time I see somebody with that katana I know it's gonna be a free win for me, good players had their couple days of fun with that weapon and moved on because two-shotting people is only fun for so long. Now all you have left is shitters who just spam their IWIN button once you're barely in range and crumble the moment they're out of fp.

Attached: .jpg (445x372, 49.27K)

You shouldn't get bleed buildup if you block with a 100 phys shield.

Attached: 1619016386181.jpg (506x432, 69.89K)

after invading for way too long its biggest crutch for retards. i see 3 stacks camping the gate to castle sol and spamming it at the lions because they cant beat them with 3 people

yes, that makes absolutely no sense mechanically. does your shield bleed?

Bleed and some weapon scaling are completely broken. This game is a fucking joke

Shields are already cancer, why'd you wanna make them even stronger?

How high of level/weapon level can I be and still invade +8s in Stormveil/Raya Lucaria/Carian Mannor/Castle Morne?

>shields are already viable and usable compared to DS3, why would you want to keep them that way?

Attached: 1647905853907.gif (220x337, 61.49K)

When I found out this existed I deleted my save outright, made a new character named Shitpost Sam, and speedran getting it. I don’t give a fuck how you feel about it, I think it’s funny as fuck

Attached: BA3DBF2C-BD0E-4A6A-9D6B-993168E5E03F.gif (242x242, 1.27M)

Can someone drop/dupe me that katana? I have hours upon gameplay before me to even get close to the area

its boring to use and boring to fight and thats the real issue.

This is primo bait

Attached: 1646077804263.png (620x525, 215.31K)

Its not bait user

>viable
No, the world you're looking for is cancer.
Poking-from-behind-greatshield-turtles get the rope, literally the most boring way to pvp for both ends. How you tards can stomach that is beyond me.

Attached: .jpg (650x406, 43.85K)

I can drop it on PC (only if you already have a +10)

For me, it's Mohg's Spear

I don't have it at all because i killed the fire giant thus not triggering the invasion

>bro just let me cheese you with bleed, come on man roll spam and R1 spamm
I'm at the mountaintops on my STR character, give me a sec and I'll get it again, fuck it if you're not baiting.

Not baiting genuinely asking user

That's not what I'm saying user. I can drop you the katana at +10, but you won't see it unless you already have another maxed out weapon

Ohh wait let me check hold on

Shoot only have a +9 somber weapon

>>bro just let me cheese you with bleed
>NOOOOOOOOOO SHEILDS SHOULD BE UNCOUNTERABLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU JUST LET ME HOLD MY SHIELD UP AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE AND TURTLE AND POKE!!!!!!

Attached: you.jpg (300x168, 7.18K)

Go grab the ancient somber stone from right before Mohg and max it out

On it

Ive been doing low level invasions all day and everyone has this weapon
I see it in 9 out of 10 invasions at level 20 30 40 50 60... Basically every single level everyone is wielding this fucker
I never bothered checking how to get it so I just assumed it was one of the thousands of random dungeons I never bothered to explore
Turns out it's only available in one of the latest areas of the game
Why are people like this?
What's the fun in using a late game weapon dropped by a friend in early game?

dont do this it makes napalm

The later game weapons are legitimately more fun, if you already beat the game then why not have a friend drop cool weapons for you to try on a new character

dif user but I can drop you a base one at the church he invades at, do you have a spare rotten duelist axe or hammer? What about a spare staff of the avatar?

>Why are people like this?
>What's the fun in using a late game weapon dropped by a friend in early game?
they dont want to play elden ring, they want to play an easy game. shit gets memed a lot but theyre legitimately not beating the game

Sadly i dont :(
Almost there

I did a no-bleed, no-frost playthrough, just finished it last night, and it was fucking miserable. The late-game health on bosses is absolutely insane.

you need to get to the end of the game to get it

unless you exploit wrong warping

unless your fellow redditors drop it for you

>hickory dickory dock
>penis poopoo
>penis cock

Attached: peepeeman.jpg (862x630, 62.03K)

obviously if you look up how to cheat you didn't beat the game
and if people give you items

Alright got the +10
Meet up at church of elleh in limgrave?
Password blood

Was it a reddit moment?

Pre patch i was calling out shitters for spamming moonveil.

All i got in response was
>OMG you fromdrone i just found this cool sword early and used it, i was exploring, thats why I have a +4 moonveil in storm keep, im not cheating

I will bet my left nut every single one of these fags now had a buddy dupe them rivers of blood and is pretending like they.... i dunno accidently wrong warped into mountaintops.

Attached: gyg8qoe5cw781.jpg (358x370, 9.15K)

that's the diceman, user

Omw
I can meet you at the church and drop you a staff