Athletics and speed are stupid stats

Athletics and speed are stupid stats.

Attached: 49912-1622585554-854408230[1].png (918x480, 646.28K)

hup hup hup hua hup hua hua hup

black people???

you n'wah!!!!!!!

I really like the dunmer faces in Morrowind. They have a lot of character.

Annoyed me greatly how all the mods just turned them into generic elves.

When you discover the boots of blinding speed they immediately become useless stats. Yes. /thread

Most face and hair replacers for Morrowind are absolutely terrible

Attached: Morrowind 2022-01-14 14.57.33.075.jpg (3840x2160, 645.83K)

Yes. I never got why people think spamming jump everywhere you go just to level a stat is good roleplay. As fun as it was zooming around Oblivion I didn't miss either stat in Skyrim

Attached: Morrowind 2021-04-10 04.34.15.765.jpg (1920x1080, 397.46K)

To run faster and jump higher. There were legit times when I could jump across things in old Dwemer ruins and find hidden shit

Stats like these, stamina in d2 also comes to mind are just another progression system much like leveling. You start out slow and weak and after a while you realize, "hmm i am running faster than i used too, cool" or "oh hey i can jump over this now". They're not perfect but they do add to the game, zoomers wouldn't understand though.

Attached: 297[1].jpg (680x383, 40.57K)

In a game with a lot of hills and no fast travel, good running and jumping is practical. Jumping everywhere to level is, as you say, not good roleplaying but tell that to a parkour pro.

Are there any good mods for morrowind

a lot yeah

>Nord
>Class:Warrior
>Star Sign:The Warrior

Attached: 1613339540195.jpg (500x586, 264.03K)

>There are people that don't just jump everywhere for fun

.t night elf

you weren't supposed to run around and jump everywhere to level up the stat, that leaves you fatigued
just like you're not meant to train armor skills by just standing there letting a weak enemy kick the shit out of you
that's powergaming, at that point role play can fuck off out of the window
less stats = less role play
do not defend any decision to cut more skills, stats and other stuff out of the game
they're supposed to be adding things, not taking shit out, for fuck sake cunts

BOSMER STEALTH ARCHER, N'WAH

Jumping was full of soul in old RPGs. I remember jumping in Might and Magic, the sound was satisfying as hell. Modern kids won't understand.

Any sign except for Atronach or Lady is absolutely worthless

Morrowind mages are fun

Attached: morrowin.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

No it's not, it's part of making your character feel and act more superhuman.
Without it progress is stunted and the way the character feels and plays does not change.
High Speed, high athletics and high jump make for such a different experience, you can be an agile ninja, compare that to Skyrim where every single character feels and plays the same way and level 1 is no different than level 81.
I just don't get why people prefer the slow plodding of Skyrim to any other ES game.