Kazuhiro Hamatani (say his name) is the real mastermind behind the souls series...

Kazuhiro Hamatani (say his name) is the real mastermind behind the souls series. Miyazaki is an ideas guy that needs to be kept in check. Yui Tanimura is a Tabata tier retard who must be fired immediately before he destroys everything.

Attached: FromSoftware_Teams.png (2130x2076, 1.9M)

so...op..is a faggot?

No way to prove this meme unless Kaz alone makes a game

so what you mean to say is
>one way to prove this

>elden ring worse than DeS
Uhmmmm contrarian incel much???

SSS Team
cope secondaries

Attached: Kingsfield3_cover.jpg (312x318, 25.24K)

One of the most dated games on the PS1. Plays like moving in an ocean of syrup towards an unknown goal that isn’t even in the horizon.

Reichsführer-SS tier

Attached: Shadow_Tower_Abyss.jpg (265x375, 23.22K)

December 16, 1994

Funny how this is exactly how I'd rank them, too (only swapping BB with Demon's souls)

Thats bullshit. Sometime you need just the right constellation. See old Blizzard, Bioware, Black Isle, etc.

>elden ring worse than DeS
yes. far worse.

my nigga

verdites castle is LITERALLY rendered in the horizon, even with the super low draw distance.
This happens right outside of the STARTING VILLAGE. these goddamn zoomers cant do anything right

Attached: kf3Foreshadowing.png (794x590, 412.42K)

gonna replay just to get max stats

Holy shit.
Is that the same fucking tree model they used in DS1 surrounding the bridge connecting Undead Burg and Sens Fortress?

Holy cringe

Attached: 1648453957126.jpg (800x533, 86.63K)

Sure, Chalice dungeons are absoluuuutely S tier...

reddit bandwagoner
demon's souls is a masterpiece

pic user pls, be the autism you wanna see come true

Tanimura doesn't deserve the shit given to him after what they did to him with DS2. The dlcs for the game were amazing under his direction.

Snoys are so embarrassing. At this point I think it's just one or two guys spamming these threads.

what's good about them

DS2 is literally the worst souls game and people who don't play the main game part and only do PvP actually like it

Overall level design and boss design are a massive step up over DS2

Sekiro isn't a souls game please god stop saying it is
Is portal a half life game

Everything except for all the enemies having 70% magic resistance.

>Great level design
>Great bosses
>Cool lore

I couldn't find it but here are some trees from dark souls 2
lol

Attached: dark_souls_2_-_bad_grjrs9q.png (1280x720, 1.44M)