Why the fuck is STR so bad in elden ring?? Only DEX and INT work

Why the fuck is STR so bad in elden ring?? Only DEX and INT work

Attached: 1648452201559.png (671x384, 291.58K)

Just slap bloodhound step of your retarded STR stick and call it a day.

Whats wrong with it?
You get more physical defense going strength and you get more benefit for 2 handing weapons.

Git gud

The damage is garbage compared to dex, literally nobody runs str builds on pvp

Str is very good when dual wielding because jump L1 animation when wielding two massive bonk hammers or halberds is unironically the fastest attack in the game. Then again, you shouldn't be awarded with the biggest damage when you play the easiest build archetype which is a tank guy in heaviest armor possible just spamming R1. I enjoyed my real poise Havel moms and Giant dads from DaS1 but there's no denying this shit was brain-dead as fuck.

>STR = hard mode
>DEX/INT = easy mode

>pvp
lol

>WHY IS X THING SO BAD IN ELDEN RING
>why
>PVP

Why do soul fags thing people give a fuck about pvp??

Attached: 064f54a4858ee9c801980106fcd4fbac.png (1038x589, 468.79K)

That's because you mostly fight fotm losers
I guaratee you can beat anyone with a nice varied STR build. Hell, STR even gets a curved sword, plus a gun

Isnt one of the biggest benefits of going strength having the ability to raise it by 50% by 2 handing?
You dont get that by power stancing.

Because melee weapons are heavily incentivized to be dual wielded. You’re basically dealing half damage.

People do give a fuck about PvP in from games which is always hilarious because it's the most unfair, broken mess possible since DaS3. DaS2 was already bad enough with the souls memory but DaS3 and ER rewards gank parties.

youre just bad op

Strength increased by 50% when 2handing is still effected by diminishing returns and stat caps.
So 2 handing a weapon at 70-80 strength gives very little extra damage over 1 handing it.

Why don’t pve babies realize it’s integral for a reason? Besides even you Pve fags will jump on the meta train anyway. Countless losers running around with moonveil or rivers, bloody slash and hoarfrost. Why do you think you fags got nerfed in pve just as bad?

Learn to R2, 50% of the time it works 100% of the time.

>DaS2 was already bad enough with the souls memory
There was a lot more wrong with 2's pvp than just soul memory.

Attached: 1458062172198.png (1280x1763, 1.65M)

Still underwhelming when compared to dual wield where you benefit from two separate ARs because the 50% Str bonus falls off after you reach 55 Str and scaling becomes dogshit. So I might a gain a total of 100-150AR when two handing a weapon but I gain 400-550 AR by dual wielding.

Because everything had a massive movement and damage creep...except giant slow strength weapons. It doesn't help that this game's take on powerstancing is so poorly thought out that From basically gave everyone the ability to double their damage output on any fast weapon.

There wasn’t anything wrong with soul memory. You could still invade that level 200 guy with 10m souls at level 120 with 2m, it just really reduced the chances of it happening. Same shit with Elden ring, you fags are all parroting -5 +25 when I’ve been running into plenty of 150s on my 100

str chads can't stop winning, pushing ourselves instead of taking the easy road.

Attached: 76543456.png (242x260, 28.71K)

It's no longer integral. PvP in ER is totally voluntary unless you summon players but even then that's technically voluntary.

The grass is always greener, user.

got tired of using the treespear with around 660 damage
speeced everything into str, same upgrade level, doesnt matter, I had around 550 damage with a str weapon all around
respecced and never touched a pure str weapon again

Yea because pve babies cried the saltiest oceans about being shit all over because you’re actually bad at the game but won’t admit it. If you can’t pvp you aren’t good at a souls game

Duel wielding can't block.
Many big weapons have decent block and stability, and can trigger block counter.
But no one fucking uses block without a shield, despite it still being good.

You bark at the wrong tree. I always enjoyed DaS PvP. I have however completely passed on ER online mode because to me having access to 21:9 aspect ratio was more important than PvP. Fuck EAC.

Why the fuck would you be blocking without a shield. There’s so many skills that give you iframes on top of the fucking dodge button. Lmao if you’re using guard counters at all

It isn't. I tried to use dex shit and it's just misery. If you don't do enough posture damage to interrupt basic enemies then the game becomes pure suffering.