In honor of the new Borderlands game:

In honor of the new Borderlands game:
Who's the worst character in Borderlands?
Beyond the obvious, like Tina and the little blue emo goblin from the 3rd. I'm not looking up her name, you know who she is.

Attached: epic woah.jpg (570x349, 78.8K)

Pickle.

Attached: Pickle.png (429x411, 315.7K)

Probably a tie between Tyreen and Troy. Both are horribly written and painfully cringey to watch. It’s actually incredible how badly they fucked up the writing in BL3

How do you think they take people's feedback? Do they just throw it out or something? It gets worse every game.

I'd rather listen to them for hours on end than Tina for more than 10 minutes, but OP said we're disregarding the obvious.

Lilith easily. She's worse than tiny time. Constantly bitching and whinging but then tries to act all girlboss but it flops. Shit character design too

Attached: 5416C4F8-D799-4B90-BC1B-0135886D2295.jpg (500x615, 52K)

They made her face puffier for some reason in 3.

I'm still depressed about Pre Sequel because I wanted the remaining 3 DLCs.
>Willhelm by far one of the most fun characters I've played in BL
>Laser weapons became a hit favorite
>Somewhere that isn't Pandora
Weren't GearBox setting this game up as the next Borderlands 2 that they would update for 2 whole years or such?

Since I only really like the first one, I'll say the worst one in it is Krohm because the game falls off very hard as soon as you get to his stage and the rushed development takes hold.

>3 doesn't add 2 new Vault Hunters but adds a new skill tree for the characters
>Wonderlands has you create the character
I'm assuming if BL4 gets made, they're no longer gonna have already pre-built VHs like all the other games and you just create your own this point forward?

Janey, Pickle, Lilith, Rhys in 3.

Do people like Mad Moxxie? Maybe I just hate women or something but she's the only character beyond Tina that makes me angry.

Tiny tina is the most annoying video game character ive ever seen/heard

The next most annoying character in bl would be those females playing the d&d expansion in bl2. They simply wouldnt be playing d&d let alone running the fucking table and making jokes about the rules and lore.... Especially attractive women... If that happened irl i think every guy everywhere would be playing d&d.... Which would lead to the women fulfilling their role as sex objects and so theyd stop playing the game and not be part of the scene long enough to ever utter that cringey ass dialog, that men clearly wrote and then gave it to women; then they demand everyone play along and give attention and praise to the women in a way that doesnt even happen to the men who started it all.

The twins are definitely better than Tina, dont know what the hell youre smoking.
>b-but evil streamers!
Better than the mentally ill druggie 12 year old

Good setting, good playable characters, good weapons, it's a shame it will never have as much content as the other games. It's the most underrated BL game by far.

Claptrap made me put off even trying the series until I found out he's not in the rest as much as he is in 1

Hard to change writers' minds about their sense of humour. They're lame dorks

Never played a Borderlands game but holy crap they are really trying hard to make Tina the new Harley Queen Jinx, she is obnoxious as fuck

Moxxi was fine in the first game, and the second to an extent.
The problems with her started when she got elevated to main cast status rather than a prominent side character and she was played less for laughs and more seriously

In the presequel she's literally one of the people that pushed Jack down the path he went down. They explore that he was pushed into the path, but refuse to accept that Moxxie trying to kill him with a giant fuck off moon laser or whatever is actually a bad thing. Seriously, the writers flip flop between sympathy and "he's got bad vibes lol" all the time in the presequel.
Every character is such a jackass. The writers are trying to morally grandstand, but all the playable characters kill mentally ill people for FUN. What does Jack do that's even nearly as bad as the countless lives the player takes?

Once characters get too popular writers are always trying to make them sympathetic, its a classic now, its like the writers these days think that liking a villain consumes your soul and makes you a villain or some shit

Lilith and tanith. Both are insufferable.
Marcus, Jack, and Torgue are the only gems to have come out of borderlands.

I fucking hate hammerlock. his old timey explorer bit was tired 20 years before borderlands 2 and he represents everything wrong with the writing of the series. All his jokes are about how over wrought his dialog is because OLD BRITISH FOLK WERE GOOFY LOL. Made infinitely worse by just how much of him there is. In the base game he gets peppered throughout but almost all the DLC has him in a prominent position and he's one of the only returning cast for 3.

Once Borderlands went woke and they could no longer make the big boobied literal gold digging whore character a joke she had to become yet another sassy and tuff GRRLBAWS

sup badasses

Attached: 45577745742.png (1000x1000, 1.92M)

I don't mind sympathetic villains or redemption or anything, I'm mad that the protagonists are pretending that they're better than Hyperion in some way. The game thinks killing bad people is always morally justifiable, but it never actually elaborates on what Hyperion does that's so bad, other than generic mad scientist stuff like human experimentation or skimping on medicine for some village. Remember what Tina does to flesh stick? It's fine because he's bad, I guess. It's funny and cool when Moxxie runs a death arena, or Marcus shoots people in the leg for no reason. Wait, Jack killed Roland? We gotta KILL this guy.
The heroes are indistinguishable from the villains.
Man, it feels good to shit on these games. I never get an outlet for this frustration.