Remind me again why flaming objectively bad players is a problem again...

Remind me again why flaming objectively bad players is a problem again? If someone is wasting everyone's time because they are so terrible that they drag everyone down with them, do they not deserved to be abused out of the game? Their day ruined like everyone else's? Flaming bad players and making them miserable gives them the incentive to better themselves, positive reinforcement make people arrogant and think they can act like they're good, despite being terrible. Mute and report buttons were the worst things to add to multiplayer games. Flaming is good.

Attached: 1641266843131.jpg (700x687, 503.07K)

>mute and reporting is... le bad
sorry to tell you this but the people you are talking about do not care that much as you think. They likely just hit mute and ignore you and go about their day. you had to post all this bitching to a place where they specifically would never go to or care about if they had muted you. why don't you mute every and just play without being upset. it's just a game

Learn to play faggot

Harassing people isn't the same thing as encouragement. Sorry that they banned you for calling people faggots all day

You're a flaming faggot

It's not what they say or think, its their actions. I think its absolutely deplorable that I play far better than these people with minimum effort but they can't even manage basic spacial awareness and common sense. This isn't something you need to work on to get good at, its inherent. So why are they go bad?

Because they're consumers just like you are so we must protect the cattle so they can keep giving us money.

>The peasants dare to sully the game with their presence? What a disgrace.
I think you're the problem, buddy

drop the thesaurus and start practicing basic sentence structure. most importantly stop obsessing over people who don't think about you

Your are the social skills equivalent of the player you are describing.

How is it an enjoyable experience to spend 30 minutes losing because your team is getting farmed? How is it fun to then have those same bad players refuse to surrender and continue to bash their head against a brick wall? Is there something fun about constantly dying that I don't get?

Playing badly should be a bannable offence, it wastes everyone's time. VS AI is a gamemode, there is literally no excuse to play poorly with real people and ruin their time.

Bad players have to get better somehow, retard. If bad players were banned games would die. Nobody starts out good.

The sun has fallen out of orbit and is on a collision course with earth. You have been selected to take shelter in a special bunker for 20 years until the earth is habitable again.

You may bring three different games with you to pass the time. Which three do you choose?

>letting video games ruin your time
>let alone an entire day
Touch some grace and find a maiden wow holy shit

you get more flies with honey than shit. you just chase people away from your game and make it die by doing that. try actually giving advice and helping a bad player get better, you lazy, sadist retard. you're finding excuses to justify getting off on shit talk.

Attached: 1446143124939.png (496x860, 415.24K)

Most people start with a basic understanding of what they are doing, have decent awareness and some common sense. If you don't have that, don't play with real people until you do. Play with bots. Not hard.

There is no argument to defend playing badly with real people and wasting their time

And banning new players who would love to get better at a new game is wasting THEIR time.
Let's lay out some ground rules here.
1. What game are we talking about?
2. How bad are we talking?

>most players start out with
>understanding of what they are doing
>have decent awareness
>common sense
You are confused

>try actually giving advice and helping a bad player get better
This is a fantasy. It never happens.
I've tried giving people advice, tried telling them what they should be building, where they should be rotating etc in the simplest, non-judgemental language possible.

The response is always
>lol fuck off, muted for being annoying
or
>nah fuck you lmao, I'll do what I want

These 'people' are irredeemable

You probably have a nasally nerd voice if they're that hostile right off the bat.
Try typing in chat instead

>lol fuck off, muted for being annoying
>nah fuck you lmao, I'll do what I want
user you are probably loud and annoying

what's actually a fantasy is someone becoming a pro because they got called a nigger in Fortnite, I learned how to play my class in WoW as a kid because a guildmate noticed I was retarded and showed me what I should be doing.

It is in chat
1. Basically every multiplayer game has shitters, but MOBAs are even worse. No, these games do not have a high barrier to entry, they are very simple.
2. As bad as you can imagine, running into 1v5s, never rotating, not listening to teammates, not sticking with the team, going 0-11 and still thinking they're good.

kek based

I don't know anything about MOBA's, so I'm just dropping out of this one. All I know about MOBA's is that they're toxic.

It isn't bad, but zoomers have lots of unwarranted confidence and won't be told what to do no matter how retarded they are. Just look at this thread.

Takes 5 minutes to look up a full breakdown on Icyveins, optimal talents, proper rotation, BiS etc. Zero excuse for playing badly in 2022 when you have so much accessible information

Thats not how it works anymore.
People instead of improving, they complain.
S4 league had a very good system to encourage you to get better, before it became p2w. Maybe the skillcap was too high even for the casual, but even then they could enjoy the game too.