Ghostwire Tokyo

How are you enjoying it? I really digging enviroments and combat

Attached: 17fcc8951be78-screenshotUrl.jpg (3840x2160, 482.18K)

It's incredibly mediocre.

It's fuckin trash
>despite being a set protag the game ask your preferred pronouns before it begins.
>you play as a virgin
>the first bosses are 100% aryans caricatures who wear variants of the same golden cloak, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, they should stick to fishing"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black shamans who have white spirits by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between dojo salute and twerking
>All of the cursed areas have female bosses, you often will beat a demon and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the city, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors who disappeared way before the ghostwire incident "once you find this you can get an armor called "ghost tracker of King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>Some of the NPCs will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a scroll who tells the story of a half demon that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit the devs put here to show that are pro white genocide.

I think you posted in wrong thread

Attached: 17fcc8951bf89-screenshotUrl.jpg (3840x2160, 460.58K)

>changed his shitpost a little so it's not as obvious
It's learning

4 hours in so far and its pretty boring and the combat is shit

how did this shit take 3+ years to make

enviroment is great. got to explore a big mall i worked in for years. was accurate.

the combat is dumb, but using your hands for seals is kinda neat.

story is trash but good enough to get you exploring the city.

Are there any attractive women in this game?
Hard mode: No monsters

Mari

All women are monsters.

>>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, they should stick to fishing"
holy fucking based

I beat it last night. Now doing side quests. Love the trippy moments during some of the missions, and enjoyed the combat in the second half when some of the more crazy yokai show up. Solid 8.5/10 game, lived up to my expectations

Attached: 17fc74c627127-screenshotUrl.jpg (3840x2160, 869.56K)

>>you play as a virgin
Why is this a bad thing? Doom also has you play as a virgin.

>>despite being a set protag the game ask your preferred pronouns before it begins.
I am playing in Japanese so maybe it's not in the JP version and I know this is a shitpost but is this actually real or not?

Attached: _tSpKQki_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.63K)

>got to explore a big mall i worked in for years. was accurate.
It's great isn't it? Tokyo is really accurately represented, I'm thinking of going downtown next weekend just to take some pictures for comparison.

It's a schizo word-vomit for another game.

sad thing is this is almost believable

no wonder I didn't get the references

I have never even heard of this game but it looks like tranny game.

this game started out for VR didnt it

>another game
What game?

it really does feel like a game that should've been for VR. I bet they are going to announce a VR edition in a year or two when PSVR2 comes out

Duse is not right in headm i think this is pasta for borderlands

Seems alright. Environments look great, looks great in general. Really I like how you can actually jumps and climb and glide and all that, I expected it to be more restrictive in this regard. And no fall damage, love it. Enemy variety is kinda lacking, but I'm still in chapter 2.
But I realy hate how low water blade's range is. I get it, it's the "shotgun", but come the fuck on. And even maxed, charge attacks charge very slow.

>subs that small
For what fucking reason?

Because Im playing on 55" oled tv, not monitor