Haven't played Stardew in maybe two years now--before they added an island or some shit...

Haven't played Stardew in maybe two years now--before they added an island or some shit, I don't know--and was wondering if it's still worth modding. When I last played there was still a decently-sized modding community, but now it seems like most mods are either abandoned or maintained by absolute degenerates.
Are there currently any "must-have" mods or should I just stick with some basic QoL shit?

Attached: ZWrqEAp.png (300x214, 78.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/anonstardewmods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you ever play a game that is similar to working for free, who would unironically want to do this

It's a fun game user, it's no more "similar to working" than just about any other game.

>start game
>hit branches and trees with axe
>hit grass with scythe
>hit rocks with pickaxe
how do you not literally die of boredom

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Sometimes I'm in the mood for action-oriented games. Other times I just want to mindlessly till the earth and give clay or trash to Pierre.

aren't there better non-action games like traditional roguelikes or even puzzle games? maybe i just can't fathom the idea of having to put your brain to sleep mode just to make a game bearable

There are different non-action games, sure, but "better" is subjective. There's a lot of content in Stardew Valley; it scratches that Harvest Moon itch for me.

The modding community is still very active and stardew is still getting updates and well worth playing especially if you missed ginger island. But if you're worried about modding and absolute degenerates you probably shouldn't be asking here.

Attached: 1643056646470.jpg (1463x894, 849.43K)

>Are there currently any "must-have" mods
All our finest and personally curated mods can be found here, please take a look OP.
rentry.org/anonstardewmods

Literally any game can be simplified down to that.

Not every game is for everyone. Stardew is the best at what it does.

fkng shit user
people have differents tastes
not everyone likes Cod

Dangerously based
Not exactly what I'm looking for but I appreciate your power

furry mods 0w0

Attached: 1631177758856.gif (290x270, 598.5K)

>and was wondering if it's still worth modding
Yes. Stardew's modding community is huge. It's the 7th most modded game behind only fallout and elder scrolls. There's loads of good stuff to find.

>It's the 7th most modded game behind only fallout and elder scrolls
I find that dubious, are you going by Nexus numbers or what? Either way most of the mods for the game are cookie cutter portrait mods, not that that's a bad thing.

Right up there on nexus's main page. Most mods for any game are going to be little things.

He's right, just checked and it's got the 7th highest mod count on Nexus.

Attached: WXkUEnC.png (1268x441, 676.9K)

The game is a snorefest

>oh boy, a thread about a game I don't like. Better pop in and tell everyone just how much I don't like it.

Attached: Untitled 8.png (1680x1050, 180.38K)

I love my purple little wife so much

Attached: 1646543529802.png (741x662, 710.57K)

I've beaten the game several times. I decided I wanted to do a completely finished farm with obelisks and the gold clock, but I got burnt out after completing the community center. I haven't touched it in months, but I'm hesitant to uninstall bc I have mods and getting them set up again would be annoying.

Attached: mushroom tree.png (1680x1050, 481.47K)

Filesize isn't that big, doesn't hurt to keep it installed.

Jas Appreciation Society. Loyal loli wife is best wife.

That's true.

Attached: Untitled 6.png (1680x1050, 457.99K)

The new island, Ginger island, sucks. It serves as a 2nd Green house but everything else only exists to waste your time with unfun exploring.

>Jaschads keep their thread while onirisim got autosaged earlier
kneeling in progress. the board is also getting raided by furries so hope the jans enjoy cleaning that up. How are you all doing this early morn?