TOGETHAAAAAA, WE WILL DEVOUR THE VERY GODS UHHH

TOGETHAAAAAA, WE WILL DEVOUR THE VERY GODS UHHH

Attached: TOGETHAAA.jpg (1847x1039, 241.78K)

Elden Ring? I thought that shit flopped

The only thing flopping is my dick after your mother drained me of all my golden seed

Alternate dimension man

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Together, we will- *gets a smack from my Mimic using the Serpent Hunter*

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM- no, no it did not flop.

Mt Gelmir is one of the best zones in the game because of how unnerving it is. The soldiers trapped on a battlefield devouring the corpses of their fellows, the rows of hanged dead lining the streets, the ominous luxury of the manor, the secret chambers leading to a fucking torture prison, the truth of Rya's birth, and then to top it off, this motherfucker.
I loved it. There was just the growing unease as more and more of the insanity was revealed.

You nailed it, this is probably the only vidya volcano area that doesn't fall into the usual cliches (fire-breathing dragons, stone golems, mine dungeon)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1647380850282.jpg (1031x1205, 239.82K)

My favorite little bit is Patches basically warning you about the Volcano manor when he kicks you off the path to it. He's allied with them for pussy, but even he thinks what's happening there is fucked and you shouldn't get involved with it

NOW WE CAN DEVOWAHHH THE GODTHHH TOGETHAAA

Hmmmmm

Attached: I have a use for this egg.gif (780x440, 1.72M)

I got the same feeling with Caelid. I know most people hate it but I loved the feel of the place.
>find smoldering walls, Radahn's great rune tells you that fire/smoldering stuff is effective against the Scarlet Rot
>soldiers are keeping guards against threats from INSIDE Caelid
>the further you progress the worse things look like, understand that all this time the soldiers of Radahn have been fighting a losing battle to slow the spread of the Scarlert Rot
>mutated giant critters, giant crows ambushes all over the place
>pests mobs AAUDHDUHDIHIDA
>even the dragon you find is afflicted by the Rot
>fucking Aeonia
>finding Redmane castle
>that battle before the bridge with Radahn's soldiers piling the bodies up so they can buy time for the festival to happen
>that soundtrack at the near empty castle
>WELCOME
Jesus. Somehow the merchants surviving in that hellhole creeped me more than anything.

How come we couldnt join him?

>he didn't get the vore ending
oh no no

I'm going to flop my dick inside Zorayas's cloaca

As long as I get Tanith's, we're good.

Marrying Ranni makes him your brother-in-law, so technically you did join the Serpent Family

This also means Rya is your niece

He can vore you during the fight if that's your thing. That what he means by "joining the serpent familly".

ASFAMILIIIIIE

be careful now

I honestly wish this guy was end boss material.

The arena, the presentation, the ridiculous voice, the second phase. The fact that he still sticks around after you defeat him.

Too bad the fight itself is just smacking him over and over while he's barely in view and you're standing ankle deep in lava that does minimal damage.

>Too bad the fight itself is just smacking him over and over while he's barely in view and you're standing ankle deep in lava that does minimal damage.
do we tell him

The spear is even lamer than that.

> The soldiers trapped on a battlefield devouring the corpses of their fellows, the rows of hanged dead lining the streets, the ominous luxury of the manor, the secret chambers leading to a fucking torture prison, the truth of Rya's birth, and then to top it off, this motherfucker.
Am I retarded? I think I have spatial retardation. I literally missed all of this. Thinking back all I remember is the skeletons, magma, slugs and the boss
I also missed out on all the lore in the game I have no idea what fingers are or wtf

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

It was Miura-esque

>he doesnt know

No. Fuck that I want Rya's hand in marriage, not some mooncrazy shrew. I DEMAND it, mitsubishi-san.

Attached: 1647916590538.jpg (2048x1624, 379.49K)

I thought the soldiers were just looting the dead, not eating them.
That said, everything about the manor is great. The only part I didn't like were the actual magma areas and the twin virgins, but that last one is more of a stapled on dungeon than an actual part of the zone.

I wish you had to option to eat him yourself, then pat your massively engorged belly and give an unladylike burp as you turn his body into nothing but Runes and fat.
It would have been absolutely kino and fitting for the world that George and Mr Miyagi created.

>I thought the soldiers were just looting the dead, not eating them.
They're absolutely eating them if you watch them closely for a bit.
They lost their minds in the 'pointless, unending war' and it looks like they were abandoned too. No supply lines and no friendly point of contact close to their lines.
They had to eat something.

I didn’t even think they were looting, I thought they were just leaned over them in despair. If they were eating or looting I think the game would have some animation but I’m pretty sure they just stare.

It actually needed a god-devouring serpent ending where you consume his flesh and then at the very end of the game as you sit on the throne you speak and it's Rykard's voice slurring something about family with Tanith as your maiden.