So what does luck do?

So what does luck do?

Attached: 1637722736818.jpg (2560x1467, 434K)

makes you lucky, retarded zoomer fuck
next question

small and varied effects

Increases chance to get 4 to pick from in lvl up and +2 or +4 chests.

it helps you get more items from chests

Is rune tracer upgradable yet?

Are they ever gonna buff shitty weapons like fire wand, magic wand, garlif, knife?

>Fire wand
>Shitty
Lol. Lmao.

It's borderline useless next to some of the stronger weapons

>garlic
>he doesn't know

It doesn't get more powerful though. It just starts giving you worthless healing. Any threat to you won't be stopped by it, and the healing isn't strong enough to mitigate any damage from a real threat to you. In other words the upgrade is functionally worthless and you're better off choosing a different support item that will improve more weapons simultaneously.

To me garlic is simply the best early game weapon out there.
Who cares if the evolution is shit, garlic will carry you around long enough to build the strong stuff

I'm not saying garlic is bad. It's great early as you say. I'm only talking about the upgrade slot being better used to strengthen other weapons. The convenience of very minor healing is less important than something that reduces cooldowns, increases area, increasing number of projectiles, increases speed of projectiles, increases damage, etc. The upgrade for garlic simply doesn't outweigh these other choices even if garlic itself is good enough to justify a weapon slot.

>It doesn't get more powerful though
>he still doesn't know

I didn't stutter.

Yeah you were very confidently wrong and missed the point of Garlic spectacularly

There's a four item combo to solo any stage and garlic is the catalyst for it

But not UPGRADED garlic. Read the fucking words I type, cunt.

It's strong because of the fact that you levels up with spinach, which is one of the best support items.

increases the chances for this 6

you're better off filling that slot with a dual-item, starting bone or even a runecaster

ascended fire wand is in the top 3 dps weapons with arguably one of the best choices of passive

Increases knockback power

>higher chance to get 4 choices on level up
>higher chance for triple or penta chests
>higher chance for non-coin drops from candles
>higher chance for crits with heaven sword and bloody tear

Can't believe this ripoff of a mobile game (Magic Survival) got popular because of retards.

Is this game actually good or is it just more fomo streamer bait?