Games where the evil route is better than the moralfag route?

games where the evil route is better than the moralfag route?

Attached: 1638405856865.jpg (588x632, 41.18K)

overlord

THE

LOATHSOME

evil routes are a nessesary evil to keep the chud audience. As society progresses there would be less and less demand for such games.
Just like today there is no demand for simulators of taking blacks into slavery and profiting from their labor on plantations.

Attached: he.png (193x540, 142.36K)

based neutralchad

There have been far more evil route only games in the last 10 years of gaming than the 30 years prior combined.

E V E R Y vegetable is full of toxins.
It's literally their defense mechanism.

>"Healthy"
>Zero meat

Enjoy your fatty liver disease and carcinogens.

Deltarune

And we had a renaissance of the post-modern extreme right with the likes of Trump, Brexit, Turning Point USA, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Victor Orban, Bolsanaro and Putin in last 10 years. What's your point?

>he thinks meat causes cancer and liver disease
Lol. Just lol.

The best ending is neutral, which fit's the main character's character, but the evil path let him snu snu with a giant demontress

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_TheBardsTaleArpgRemasteredAndResnarkled_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 238.66K)

In what concentrations are the "toxins" dangerous to humans and are they ever actually found in those concentrations when you purchase the vegetables from the store?
You don't know shit, fucking fag shut the hell up no one asked your pseud-ass.

holy boomer tier nutritional knowledge

Attached: friends.jpg (757x720, 351.22K)

eat your veggies little tim

But the moralfag route has a massive watermelon dick, and the evil route is a fat kid. I think I will go moralfag this time.

I bet this fucker doesn't like onions or never tried broccoli when its cook right

Elden Ring.
FRENZIED CHADS RISE UP

Attached: world_of_frenzied_flame.jpg (2048x1152, 315.68K)

left grew up to be a o-line in the nfl that fucks many many women while right grew up to be a star on blacked.com

Bioshock 2. Simply because the bittersweet Neutral ending is infinitely stronger than the Good ending.

Attached: 20458.jpg (637x359, 45.42K)

chad vs soiboi

I'm going to eat meat and you can't stop me.

Elex. That sick ass elexetor armor set is worth selling everyone out

Had to see if it was posted, "bad" ending lol bad for the simps and that mary sue writers pets bitch. Chaoschads look forward to raping melina.

Yeah, but the evil route has sick-ass donut goggles

>zoomers see a pic in reddit
>proceed to make an entire thread about it
What the fuck do you expect people here to talk about.

>source: dude we have canines ok

I would say jaw size is better evidence. We're also the only animals that prefer cooked meat to raw.

moderation, have you heard of it?
eating only meat is bad
eating only green is bad
eat both and in MODERATE sizes and you will succed. Simple as.