Sekiro isn't literally a souls games but it shares a lot of more minute details that end up impacting the game in a big...

Sekiro isn't literally a souls games but it shares a lot of more minute details that end up impacting the game in a big way.
It leans on the action elements the most and while it does end up being better than souls just on a pure fun factor, it's still really shallow and arguably even more shallow since you're stuck with the one weapon, a handful of weapon arts (that you can only have one at a time), and fairly situational prosthetics stuck behind an arbitrary ammo system that limits use in longer bosses.
Just from my own personal feelings, the game is still very much standing in the shadow of the souls series and doesn't go far enough in being it's own unique thing both compared to souls and compared to action games as a whole.

Attached: 1646672196065m.jpg (817x1024, 201.91K)

tl;dr

Kill yourself Sekirotranny.

>tacked on stealth that actually makes the game worse
I hate when devs do this shit

stupid baby blue bonfire and stupid yellow glowing pokeball pickups. That is all.

I just like japanese games.

Attached: FJMJpt0XoAI9Ek7.jpg (1920x1080, 299.29K)

It shared a skeleton, there's no debate, but if you play it like souls instead of guitar hero, you'rr playing wrong

This, also pic related by matthewmatosis. His words are pretty much law.

Attached: 1647208063966.jpg (1080x1175, 468.31K)

Sekiro combat is far deeper than anything Souls or even BB can offer.
Turning defense into offense, rewarding pressure, various enemy actions that demand specific responses and allow for follow ups, stringing together deathblows for ninjutsu or health regain, prosthetic tools that, while some are situational, often are applicable in any encounter. Having one weapon doesn't change the amount of things that can happen during combat or the potential for mastery it presents.
Much like how in Souls, having 1000 weapons doesn't change the fact that for 99.9% of players the only combat mechanics that exist will be dodge and punish.
Souls was always better when it relied less on its mediocre combat and more on it's adventure mechanics, level design and resource management. Sekiro is the later Souls games but done right.

HOLU FUCK SDNUT THE FUCK UPA OHOUT ECELEBS YOU DOUJBLE NIGGER FUCK ING FAGGOT FUCKING RAPE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER FUCK SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UJUP ShuT THE FUCK UP!!

>adventure mechanics, level design and resource managemen
Too bad sekiro fails on all of those. Combat is good though.

cope

Attached: 1647151130160.png (597x1083, 104.76K)

It's the greatest game ever made.

Attached: sekiro-isshin-the-sword-saint.jpg (1920x1080, 119.78K)

Yeah that's my point. Sekiro fails at these aspects but it actually innovates the combat pillar of design to support its linear, combat gauntlet style. Unlike say, Souls 3 or Bloodborne.
What exactly am I supposed to extrapolate from this?

STOIP PSTING MATTHE MEWATOSIS OPINIONS. FORM YOUR OWN OPINONS.

I have no idea what OP is trying to argue. You said the game is fun, which i agree, so what else do you want?

No

Zanzibaltu... Gomen nasaiiii...
>tonk
>YOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Sekiro is derivative of the souls formula.

Yes. It's Souls 3 with good combat.

uhh no

MGR is Sekiro But Good