Whats the appeal of Femboys ?

Whats the appeal of Femboys ?
Why choosing men assholes when you can have tight pussies ?

Attached: 1578.jpg (1280x1919, 273.68K)

I think it's because you can visibly observe their arousal. It's more relatable to see a hard dick than something as alien as a "quivering pussy" or whatever. Same shit for futa I would imagine.

99% of women fucking suck. The 1% that don't are taken. Femboys are the scraps the desperate fight over.

boys are better at being girls than actual girls

Attached: candy3.jpg (540x773, 60.2K)

Because you can jerk them off, lock them in chastity, suck their dick, get fucked by them and so on. Much more variety than females.

It’s hard to maintain an erection when receiving anal.

unfortunately the people who attempt to look like femboys are horse-faced 6'5 skinny lanklets with bulging adam apples larger than an apple itself. its fucking disgusting. 3d is pig disgusting.

They're just late-stage perverts that spend too much time on the internet and fell for the bussy meme because of the astro-turfed positive reinforcement

Being a fag is wrong. There's nothing more shameful than to sodomize a fellow man

Because I'm a homosexual in denial. I insist that I am attracted to women but still want to have with men.

Attached: 1621017277968.jpg (1096x900, 230.36K)

Being gay seems so boring. I don't comprehend how Men can convince themselves of it.

There is nothing more manly than assert dominance by fucking another man. You're a beta-mindset natural loser.

boys that pretend to be girls are still boys and will still be happy to fuck anything

They can't get pregnant and they don't bitch/whine. That being said though, most IRL "femboys" look fucking hideous. Very few will actually ever look hot, and permanent relationships with one is a bad idea because once they get old their feminine appeal is gone and you're left with an old man. 2D femboys are really the only way to go.

This cope again.
>"I'm fucking man-ass, therefore based!"

From the perspective of a bottom, limp is pretty hot too.

Attached: 1633783703967.jpg (850x697, 96.57K)

bussy > cunny

actually all drawn women
keep believing they actually look like this in real life

cocks

Attached: zd7n7xfq78361.jpg (3024x2268, 418.68K)

>large amount of western women are too big
>too bitchy
>too much of a resource drain
>have nothing interesting about them
>are completely not feminine

Femboys sadly out woman most woman if you can overlook the dick....I still can't but I understand why some can.

Cocksluts, and a domination aspect I guess

>They can't get pregnant
That's a bad thing
>they don't bitch/whine
lol...

the appeal is a partner willing and eager to please your dick, vaguely femine, and possibly has a sex drive comparable with yours. Women are snoozeville usa

Now that's projecting.

>"I'm unable to undestand the idea of asserting dominance"
Thanks for proving my point, faggot. You will never be a leader (or successful).

Homo beta fag cuck cope
You know that its always low t cucks that say this shit

Gay men are fucking whores
I should know, I fuck them

Attached: 1648413638013 troon_kingdom.jpg (419x610, 338.48K)

>cant get pregnant
Who cares
Also pregnacy make my cock hard

You can get all of those qualities in a woman though. Someone corrupted you along the way into thinking otherwise. Men can be intolerable faggots as well, and Any Forums is the core example

>That's a bad thing.
Actually no, not really. If you're not planning for/wanting a kid, accidental pregnancies can ruin a relationship or your life if the girl decides to keep it and then break up with you. Have fun paying child support for the next decade or two.

People think it feels good to overpower and dominate a femboy and fuck them in the ass until you cum.

Because women are a dime a dozen, all of them are virtually the same and the good looking ones are cunts. You arent going to find a woman who is intelligent, emotionally, balanced and good looking you can only pick 2.

A femboy due to the inherant masculine logic ingrained into his psyche is the potential of a good looking woman who is intelligent and emotionally stable. You then have the added excitement of someone who likes sex for the virtue of pleasure and genuine human bonding with no ulterior motives. You also have the added exotic excitement of being fucked by someone who looks female(dildos are not the same) and the concept that most men to some degree are ugly as fuck, handsome men are rare, doubly so are men who have a feminine hotness to them that doesnt look creepy and is sort of like angelic androgyny.

But getting back to it Women are a liability you always have to worry about, women are psyhologically extremely fucked up and men have known it for generations.

As the tv show Frasier put it "You havent used sex to get what you want?"
"SEX is what we WANT!!!"

To me the femboy or twink is kinda trying to negotiate between the insanity of female behavior and maintaining your heterosexuality.

Deep down every man would fuck their best friend if he had the body of a woman.

Attached: 1608437357528.png (830x1350, 675.03K)

There's a difference between Femboys and Traps. Traps generally adopt the entire feminine appearance and lifestyle of a girl because they actively embrace it, while Femboys still try to retain some masculinity about them but are forever failing because of their girlish physique and so are forced into accepting they're destined to be gay.

>Can fuck a woman
>"NAH I'll fuck a dude instead because I'M MANLY!"
>"YEA POOPDICK"
I think you're just a pervert

I'm going to be honest, the thought of a guy actively giving up his manhood and choosing to be a submissive feminine bottom is pretty hot to me. No homo.

It's also the most alpha thing a man can to do another man.

>and they don't bitch/whine.

Attached: Polly only has disdain for fools like (You).png (1100x900, 179.9K)

I want my Y-DNA to be present all over the planet
This is why pregnancy is good

>poopdick
It's called having a water enema.

>when you can have tight pussies
that's illegal

>Why choosing men assholes when you can have tight pussies ?
Because we CAN'T have the tight pussies, ESL user. This isn't like in your country where your parents can just sim sim salabim you an arranged marriage.

Attached: 71a.png (600x600, 448.75K)

Cry about it.

>Whats the appeal of Femboys ?
Liking male characters while having very feminine features. It's contrast that makes it hottest. That's why dominate traps and hung traps are quite popular.
Also it's easier to get along well with a fellow male than with a female.
>Why choosing men assholes when you can have tight pussies ?
Who says i can't choose? That's the benefit of being a bichad.

Attached: 1648448692125.gif (398x223, 941.07K)

What am i if i like both femboys, tomboys and muscular women? Do i just accept im bi?