Filters Any Forums in your path

>filters Any Forums in your path

Attached: 402403-prey-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 64.25K)

literally a worse dishonored

the atmosphere scared me enough to not finish the game

no it's not. dishonored is great too.

Any Forums sure does love worshipping mediocre games

pretty fun game. I wonder if weird west will be better or at least a bit more interesting
unfortunately the game feeds you too much materials, and there isnt enough enemy variety to keep you on your toes. that means you can go pretty unga bunga. but early game could be pretty spooky going in.

Letting you explore the ship at your leisure is cool, what isn't is the fact that enemies respawn and grow stronger whereas resources don't replenish.
Gives you very little reason to scout an area more than once imo and it also makes me not wanna tackle an area early since by the time I'm required to go there for a quest the area will be devoid of resources and I'll have to dip into my stockpile or scrape by.

But enough about your favorite game.

>only six enemy types in the entire game
>they all look like boring ink blobs
wow, I wonder why Prey wasn't a big hit!

Attached: images.jpg (284x178, 9.05K)

Because im sims are a niche genre? There's plenty of games with low enemy variety retard.

cope harder

i accept your concession frog tard.

>repair turrets, place in prime positions to cover your ass coming and going
>leave area
>come back with story advancement; turrets are all busted up
Shit like this always angered me far out of proportion to the actual problem.

The enemy variety was an issue but not for the reasons your post implies.

>humans
>mimics
>phantoms
>weavers
>Telepath
>Technopath
>Poltergeist
>Operators
>Turrets
And that's not counting different variations of phantom/operator.

You can infinitely replenish mana. Even if you are going for a non-Typhon build you can just use that broken boost skill and wrench them.

>ruins atmosphere with le quirky dnd lesbians
>puts the plot resolution on a fishing line
that's what i get for having fun

love the game
love arx fatalis too

That's not many at all lmfao, lemme guess...7hr game? Lmfao

>turrets are only used to assist the player
>shit player places them in retarded positions where they will be able to aggro enemies walking by
>they get fucked up
>player gets triggered and spergs out in his blogpost on Any Forums

Attached: 1596507279165.jpg (600x600, 83.57K)

I had a lot of fun playing this game.
It gave a great sci-fi atmosphere, and really fun exploration / leveling gameplay.
I was hoping it would have had better rating so that we'd get more games like it, but people like to bitch and moan, so it ees, what it ees.

its just system shock 2 but shittier and 18 years later
i refuse to believe anyone actually like this game who's over the age of 21 and has actually played system shock 2
kinda like bioshock
same deal

>ruins atmosphere with lesbos
No. What ruined the atmosphere was the insufferable fags mouthing of in your ear constantly from all the "audio logs". The atmosphere was ruined long before the actual fags entered the picture.

You sure are laughing a lot, are you the joker?
You should check your ass, apparently its falling off?

Dx MD is better

Lol you guys are so concerned about your le politics and lgbtq shit that you can't overlook it and enjoy the game for what it is.
Pathetic mental states. Embarrassing.

buying products despite them trying to force tranny politics down your throat isn't admirable

I ignore them like any adult would, and enjoy the other aspects.
I don't toss the entire thing away like a retard because a tiny fraction of it is bad.

>tfw so mindbroken by trannies you seethe about them in a game that doesn't even have them

It's objectively greater than 6.

>user can't read
lel

>buy our fucking game chud!
no

I accept your obsession.

>overlook it
how
it's fucking hours of dialogue

>mimics
>phantoms
Granted there was a couple variants. But yeah the problem isn't the number of enemy types. It's that mimic/phantoms make up like 80% of the enemy's you run into. Which poorly expressed, I think.

>I make up arguments when I have nothing else to argue!
lol

you advocate ignoring the tranny gay nigger shit in games i advocate not buying them, what's to argue

Pretty easily, how can you not? I barely remember the audio logs, what I do remember is the gameplay and atmosphere. Just admit that you purposefully look for that shit so you can get your panties in a twist.
Grow up.

Mooncrash also has the mudshark and that harvester robot