・Higher-quality background music
・Switch enemy encounters on or off
・Background filter feature
・Battle enhancement features to make combat easier
・Auto-battle function
・Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font
・Change screen resolution

RADICAL DREAMERS - Le Trésor Interdit -
"RADICAL DREAMERS - Le Trésor Interdit -" was released in 1996 as a standalone game, and has not been easily accesible for play in recent years. Players can experience the story that went on to become the basis for CHRONO CROSS in an audio novel format. Here, an alternate story of the RADICAL DREAMERS, a group of three thieves - Serge, Kid and Magil - unfolds in a parallel world.
*You can switch between the new and old versions of the 3D models and illustrations.
*The 3D models, illustrations, font and background filter cannot be toggled separately. They will all be switched together.

Attached: rWX62g9.png (979x458, 544.37K)

Already preordered this garbage. Can't wait to start playing it and see that those SE fucks haven't fixed the Pip evolution bugs.

Does half the cast still talk like retards?

Already preordered it on Xbox. Hope that those faggots at SE will finally port Chrono Trigger to modern platforms already, I'm not going to play a game on a fucking phone or computer unless I absolutely have to.

Chrono Cross: Smudgy ruined backgrounds and godawful new OST edition

Did they redraw or just ai upscale the background? I tried to emulate that meme upscaled version of Chrono Cross and it absolutely fucking butchers the backgrounds and world map.

It's AI upscaled.

Skipping this then, I'll just emulate it on my wii and old crt

They showed the redone art for each of the characters but I wish they would show all the updated character models

well did they do a good job of it?

more like Chrono Cringe

Look at the screenshots they released to media sites and decide for yourself, I think they look like shit.

Attached: Chrono-Cross-The-Radical-Dreamer.jpg (1920x1080, 380.27K)

yeah that's bad. what a shame.

Did they finally fix the chrono trigger pc port?

i miss when devs actually put in some effort to make the 3d models fit in with the 2d backgrounds

The fucking OST made me cancel my preorder. That shit was UNACCEPTABLE.

Will they also be making it a good game???????????????

did you not read the OP? they are basically making the game possible to be basically a book. no world battles, easy boss battles.
thats all this is now. a book to play.
and i might play it that way because if i want a challenge i can play animal crossing

Still kinda mad honestly.

Attached: 613830_screenshots_20180420083610_1.jpg (1602x902, 91.02K)

Is this a new game bad always old game is great because I played it in childhood thread?

you drunk?

is it confirmed that you are unable to choose between the old/new soundtrack? my anger is entirely dependent upon this fact

I got no leg in this race as a Chrono Trigger fan, but why do they keep using AI upscaling on games like this when it ALWAYS makes it look like a blurry mess? Something about AI upscaling always makes it stand out with artstyles like this.

Is this a new thing good because i'm afraid old things post?

beautiful...

So Chrono and his friends are dead?

the only acceptable AI upscaling i've seen in games is the intelligent textures mod for morrowind and that works because the game was a blurry mess in the first place.

They're really going out of their way to make this basically a VN

Something about OP's post makes me suspicious of shills or marketing going on here.

There's a graphics toggle ala D2R. So you can have playstation jaggies or ai upscale clownslurry.