Bullshit

Bullshit

Attached: Fatalis.png (2000x1143, 2.56M)

Porting this game to pc was a huge mistake

Attached: 1621983304391.png (2410x1682, 1.57M)

>dropped the game before Fatalis got added
In a way, I feel that I beat it. Only way to truly win is to not play, and all that.

just use IG and stack every defensive skill while tapping him with the bug and using artillery if you're afraid

>Proof of the hero starts playing
>Take hands off controller to clap
>Get fireconned

fuck you Miazaki for making such a shit boss

Fatalis was never a good monster. Overhyped piece of shit is what it is. AT Lunastra was probably the coolest fight in world

She looks like she fucks human men

The Dragon that destroyed the world. It also ravaged the asses of people unprepared.

i never liked classic prrof of a hero
sounds too triumphant like you've already won the fight and then you die

>then you die

It's even worse when you time out

Love his lore fitting grab of him attaching you to his body. Banging as hell theme too.

This thing exposed people who didn't know how to
>superman dive
>delay getting up after knockdown for max i-frames
>properly time dodges to delayed attacks
>ran away from monsters instead of towards them
>back the fuck off and not be greedy with attacks
This kind of filter needed to happen sooner rather than at the end of the fucking game.

meant to be >run towards monsters, not away from them

It's a tough fight indeed but I wouldn't have any less for the finale. They made the monster justice and made it's reputation seem well earned as opposed to the original games where it's a pretty dull fight.
It's also the peak of what MH is about: gear up properly, learn it's moveset, use everything at your disposal and just play well. As long as you don't cheese it it's one of the most satisfying wins from a modern game.

Should I play world or rise

Attached: dontfallinthepit.jpg (1280x720, 42.32K)

Extremoth and even the normal fight were pretty good for that. Rajang also continued to be a natural filter for shitters, especially the ssj2 form.

World is better than Rise in every single way. It’s not up for debate.

Just play whichever looks cooler for you. And post room once in a while

Might as well play both but World first because it's been out longer and it's complete so you can do everything and also it's servers will shut down before Rise's so might as well play while you have online.

she cute

Fatalis and Alatreon in Iceborne are possibily the best fights in the entire serie or at least up there