That shit's easy as fuck. I've beaten maybe 10 bosses or so and got them all first try. They're slow...

That shit's easy as fuck. I've beaten maybe 10 bosses or so and got them all first try. They're slow, they have no health, it's a walk in a park. 90% of my deaths are due to the shit platforming the faggot who keeps waxing the entire world so I could slide at the speed of sound on the slightest round surface.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (256x330, 54.67K)

Good story, bro

It's "Cool story bro", not "Good story bro".

This game is piss easy, it's actually retarded how unchallenging the bosses are.

Attached: console gamers find that difficult.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I like this game. It's fun.

Also just remember it's the first of the series where basically you can strafe 90% of the enemies and backstab them without consequences. Later iterations try to solve that issue

Dark Souls wishes its bosses were this hard. Game's a joke. Try telling that to fromdrones. They're too far up miyazakis butt.

Attached: 1622774744782.webm (1216x684, 813.01K)

Nice blog.

you're basically bragging to people who already know this shit, you're a decade late to realizing

wow you are really good at simulated challenges behind a computer screen user!

Attached: 1639473372742.webm (860x720, 2.94M)

Artorias wouldn't even get a job as a Limgrave catacombs boss in ER. From really went full retard with the difficulty meme

Game?

It's enjoyable for sure but it doesn't deserve the reputation of being hard. Simple as.
I really hope there's at least 2 or 3 bosses that do more than the ones I've fought yet.

>whack a boss who literally doesn't move
>state the game is piss easy
>insecure weeb think it's boasting
Stereotypical faggot missing the point, I guess every thread need one.

Good story bro

wow user artificial challenges are really your forte!

Attached: 1593720016052.webm (416x480, 522.73K)

>He's using the easy mode weapon
OH NO NO NO NO

How many soulsborne games have you played? You realize this was most people's first, right?

ER overdid it with the spergy bosses and enemies in general, to the point any heavy weapon just spam jump attacks to even have a chance of hitting anything without getting obliterated but the bosses in DS1 are still too easy. They barely have more health than regular enemies, it's ridiculous.
Thanks for bumping my thread btw

Attached: smough very challenging p1.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>This game is piss easy, it's actually retarded how unchallenging the bosses are.
Unless your going in blind and this is your first souls game, no one would argue with you.

You're welcome bro, it's a good story.

>He isn't doing a zanzibart run
You didn't beat the game.

>overleveling and equipment farming
I mean there's your problem.

>games too easy
maybe dont cheese with the dark knight weapons then

He's right guys, when you get really good at the game and use the best weapons and are over leveled the game is easy

And? The game gives it to you

I initially played like 1 hour of DS1 and DS2 on PC and decided such shitty ports weren't worth my time. DS3 was playable so I finished and enjoyed it, I also finished ER and thought the open world part was a huge waste of time.

I'm going blind though, I have no idea what any of those bosses do. I don't even know where to go, I'm just winging it. (probably fucked every npc quest btw)

I didn't farm anything ever in the game, be it items or levels. I used the zweihander, looted a great knight sword right before the gargoyles, went to the dark woods, went to catacombs and looted my axe which I've kept up until now, I upgrade it once (it's +2) and haven't touched it since then. Bosses literally only have 2 or 3 times more health than regular enemies.

Attached: smough very challenging p2.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

The game drops it very rarely. It is in the game, true, but if you stumble upon the OP strat on your first playthrough it doesn't mean it was actually mega easy baby shit. I didn't think it was nearly as hard as everyone said, but I couldn't 3 shot Ornstein. Come on, man.

if you didnt play the original 1.0 console version you did not beat dark souls. feel free to emulate unpatched ps3 version for the real experience

This is a gay thought though when it's someone's first playthrough. How are you supposed to realize the weapon that dropped from a beginning semi-difficuly enemy is too OP and can be used during endgame?

I'm on my first playthrough now and after the arachnid boss in blight town I realized the black knights sword is just too strong. But as a first time player why would I use anything else when it drops for me?

You have havel's set and a black knight axe. You might not have leveled it much but you're levels must be way higher then the game area's. Also twinkling weapons only go to +5 so +2 is an insane boost.

You make it sound like the game was hard when I didn't have the axe but I destroyed the gargoyles with the zweihander in 3 or 4 hits each, same goes for the butterfly with the greatknight sword

You could lower the damage of my weapon by half it would still only take 6 hits and would genuinely make no difference.

Yeah, the only difficult thing with souls games is getting used to how clunky the gameplay is

I'm not saying that you fucked up or anything, I'm just saying that stumbling upon the meta first try doesn't mean the game is objectively easy.
Butterfly was easy, and the gargoyles weren't particularly rough either. Like I said, the game isn't throw your controller hard, but it's not easy. You guys are just being contrarian.

Its not likely you can wear havels right after getting it, and not likely youd know about the dark knight stuff on a first play through since the drop like 5% of the time. I call bullshit.

Are you playing with mouse & keyboard? Why in gods name...

>played DS1 for the first time a few months before ER
>started with DS2 sotfs back in 2015
>mfw uchigatana and roll spam works in DS1
Are people just shitposting about roll spam? It's been there since the first game.
I'll second OP because I just abused roll with an uchi the whole game and it was a joke compared to DS3, BB, Sekiro or DS2.
The bosses are really easy, nothing was difficult.

Attached: 1642523605155.jpg (670x500, 120.78K)

The remaster controls on mouse and keyboard are pretty easy to get used to

I'm not even OP but I just beat the Fool's Idol and I must ask, are there any other bosses this fucking shitty? The Phalanx is understandable, but this is not what I expected from a Souls game at all.

Attached: 1574566579812.png (658x545, 25.73K)

I love her and wish I could have her

what the fuck are you smoking, I literally looted havel in the rooms before the boss
>+2 is insane boost
Motherfucker do you think I farmed for those? I don't even know what the fuck is dropping them, you get more than enough to get it to +2 at this point

I'm literally just playing the fucking game with no fucking wiki, no farming, no nothing you fucking apologist drones

Cant you fucking see I'm wearing a skirt and no gauntlet you conspiracy schizo

So I can look wherever I want instantly and never need a lock on feature, gamepads are inferior and always require extra software features to make a game playable

You're talking about demon souls.

You're supposed to play the games in order of release for a better experience. Demons Souls bosses are even easier than DS1 after you go back and replay. You wouldnt watch Return of the King then watch then Fellowship of the King so why would you play the Souls series out of order?