Finally beat this piece of shit, if every Souls game is going to be like Elden Ring from now on...

finally beat this piece of shit, if every Souls game is going to be like Elden Ring from now on, I'm fucking done with Fromsoft.

Attached: 12044008464695951360_20220328022152_1.png (1600x900, 1.15M)

nice health bro

You'll play Elden Ring 2

does the elden beast really do so much damage that you have to max your vigor just to avoid getting 1-2 shotted
or does OP just suck

If you get really really unlucky with the homing light orb attack you might need that much health but other than that i think its overkill

Malenia's grab does 1400 damage in base playthrough, op's health is just the vigor softcap + hp rune

Attached: hi.jpg (3840x2034, 1.35M)

Did it actually say "God Slain"? I didn't even notice that

ol moomin lookin ass

but what is the elden beast

If they make more fantasy medieval settings then yeah. For elden ring they doubled down on the worst parts of dark souls 3. If they make one-offs then you may get better gameplay and bosses and such. Expect them to always return to ds3 rollspam and enemies 50 hit flailing combos with infinite poise if they wanna make more not-dark souls games.

ok bye

>Expect them to always return to ds3 rollspam and enemies 50 hit flailing combos with infinite poise if they wanna make more not-dark souls games.
yeah I'm fucking done with this, I really disliked Dark Souls 3 for the most part but I liked Bloodborne and Sekiro, Elden Ring is like the worst parts of all Souls games mixed together.

>that much health
you didn't beat it

op doing some embered metaverse strats
[spoilers] which is unironically good because fuck ER, DS3 > ER [/spoilers]

same except I nope'd out at 115 hours after niall and fire giant.

>that health
>using a meme weapon and horse frost stomp
>activated rune
Kek, you didn't beat the game.

So I beat Morgot and spoke with Melina. She's asked me to go to the forge of giants so she can destroy the erdtree. I've completed Ranni's questline and given her the ring and all that. When do I summon Ranni to get her ending? I'm afraid I'm going to miss it.

you wont miss anything. it just gives you a menu at the end and you pick. ranni gets summoned cause shes a special cunt.

He's using the +gorillian HP rune.

It's a blue summon sign after you beat the very last boss, hard to miss.

how many of elden ring's 12 million sales are getting filtered this hard

probably way more than that by now

Op just sucks. I had half that hp

It's 21 million now.

fake

>if every Souls game is going to be like Elden Ring from now on, I'm fucking done with Fromsoft.
>Elden Ring sold 12m, probably 20-30m by the end of life
Im pretty sure future Fromsoft game will be like Elden Ring

Thank you.

>if every Souls game
We're getting armored core next

>L2 L2 L2 L2 L2
don't worry other fromsoft games actually require you to get good