Its so fucking bad

>60 dollars
>shit cringe dialogue
>controls feel floaty and unresponsive
>somehow looks worse graphically than borderlands one
i was drunk when i bought it while reminiscing on the kino i had in borderlands one and two
I BEEN ROBBED I CANNOT REFUND IT DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE DON'T BUY THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

Attached: 456365346.jpg (300x168, 8.79K)

but is the dialogue better than the zanzibart memes?

I think it's pretty fun. Hopefully they add a character in the next game that keeps shouting "Niggers" so you'll enjoy it more.

Attached: pe.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

Meh. I got a CD key off a website for 20 bucks.

it's actually pretty fun
But the fucking price is a scam
Wait for a discount or just pirate the game

This dogshit is insanely overpriced.

Just by looking at that dogshit art style i know it sucks and wouldn't go near it

Dogshit bros...

Zanzibart?...

Dogshit is better than that "meme"

As someone who has never touched a borderlands game I have to ask, why do people play these games if everyone is always complaining about how the dialogue and story sucks? Does the gameplay really make up for it that you can grit your teeth through terrible dialogue and story every game?

The borderlands games should have an option to turn off dialogue and replace it with animal noises. It would probably improve the experience.

>zanzibart
>That's a shit meme dude it's not funny
>It's hilarious just at look how mad it makes you

Attached: 1648267146841.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

zanzibart sisters.... we lost......

People are just addicted to grinding for loot

it has some cool guns and (at least back when i played them in borderlands 2 era the bosses feel like mmo bosses in multiplayer,

it was the first good looter shooter

the shooting is pretty flashy and neat. I played borderlands 2 and couldnt give a shit about the story. All i know is the guns feel good to shoot and it interested me long enough to the ending

Some dude in another thread said he turns his brain off, mutes the games, and just shoots things. I can't justify myself paying 60 to do this though.

Choke on black dick and die tranny fucks

Series is peaking with this title.

>No hamfisted wannabe emotional tidbits amidst fart jokes
>Dialogue has actually been pretty funny so far and funnily makes fun of DnD tropes
>No absolute garbage guns
>Spells are fun
>No bland action abilities
>Trees aren't fillery/bland resulting in feeling strong all game with builds coming together quicker

Game is great. Brrzerker makes Krieg look like baby mode. So fucking fun.

>60 dollars
What the fuck.

>making fun of DnD tropes
You said this was supposed to be funny

I don't understand the appeal of Gearbox hackfraudery

Any Forums just has an aggressive hard-on for Anthony Burch and Gearbox. They're basically Blizz-Act. They could shit gold and Any Forums would still complain.

The series has had a pretty good story in 2 and Pre-Sequel. The games are an absolute blast to play. The dialogue has only been meh in 3 and only tidbits here and there.

It has excellent atmosphere, it's about you going on an adventure on the insane planet looking for treasure and getting mixed into stuff.

>2 has a good story

Attached: this entire scene is embarrassing.jpg (1280x720, 70.32K)

>Globally praised villain
>Top 10 memorable villains in gaming

deal with it buddy.