Game recommendations for comfy family life?

Game recommendations for comfy family life?

I've already played Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley

Attached: 1608240250866.jpg (1026x1080, 273.85K)

Skyrim. (even without mods. but mods enhance it)

>it can't be helped
>it can't be helped

kids suck and are shit

Rune Factory

parallels

>it can't be helped
Name a more Japanese Saying

This, but got to have VR. There is seriously nothing more amazing than being able to actually pick up food with your 'hand' and eat it. Combine with the new haptic suits that are coming out and you can actually feel people touch you. I just wish that NPC behaviors were more complex in that game. Having your wife and children actually be able to interact with you meaningfully would be amazing.

I SIMPLY CANNOT HELP IT

So, if you say something in high school, you're never allowed to say it ever again?

it's like poetry, it rhymes

So how the fuck do you pay for all those kids

>it can't be helped
name a bigger red flag for a translation
>inb4 tranny shit

>kids suck and shit a lot
source: my daughter is 4 days old

based

>My hips are moving on their own!

government gibs

I want a game where you're a shota with a harem of elf oneesans who are seven feet tall and have hairy bushes. You impregnate them and get them all swollen with pregnancy, and their nipples darken and they make you suckle them, whether you like it or not. At least one has a cock and they lovingly poke your prostate, saying that this is something all men need

I hope you aren't a pedophile like the rest of Any Forums.

>I want a game where you're a shota...
Shut the fuck up, yeah?

>Please take care of me
>I am in your care

onlyfans

>pedo panic outside of cunny threads
you don't, and never will, belong here. Stop letting imaginary issues rule your life.

Patrician taste

Such is life.

That's an older daughter that sees how her parents will fuck till they lose everything

Tanishi's that way. don't forget Armpit hair

Attached: images(3).png (520x468, 16.33K)

I just don't want you to rape your child, user. I know that enough of you faggots are serious about that shit that you probably shouldn't be around actual kids ever.

I enjoy Pandora's Tower but it was missing sex, impregnation and pillow-talk

Attached: Capture4.png (781x808, 353.74K)

why do you imagining him fucking his child? you sound like a typical Any Forums pedo like me

Attached: smug sexy oily laughter.gif (250x252, 2.54M)

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!

??!

Attached: 13.jpg (1440x2048, 849.62K)

>zoomer doesnt know internet=/=real life
just go back to twitter, user

Yaranaika

based

Sims 4

Don't pretend like this is still 2005.

Don't pretend it's 2007 myspace. E-Zealots and puritans are either rich faggy snobs or poor faggots, prove me wrong. WHO do you think has all that free time to give a shit on Twitter, Reddit and on here?

can it be helped?

I'm not telling you that fapping to drawings is wrong. I'm just pointing out a plain fact that some of the posters here might actually try to fuck a child based on what I've seen.