Now that the dust has settled

>Elden Ring is objectively a better game than Breath of The Wild
>but Elden Ring wouldn't exist without Breath of The Wild
Which is the better game then, really?

Attached: 164368.jpg (469x298, 25.01K)

Both are fuckin trash but Elfein Ring does all this wrong.
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>you play as a virgin
>the tree sentinels are 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, wil do good soap"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black who have white maidens by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between praise the sun and twerking
>All of the dungeons have female bosses, you often will beat a creature and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the world, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors outiside of the Elden Ring" once you find this you can get an armor called "Armor of St. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchants will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a scroll who tells the story of a warrior that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit fromsoft crammed in here just to tell us that they are pro white genocide

elden ring has a better looking world but the actual rewards you get for exploring are shit and worthless

stop trying to judge an unnecessary wedge between these games

they're both great

Breath of The Wild kinda makes me wish it'd trade its open world for the regular dungeon, but Elden Ring really fucking makes me wish it'd trade its open world for the regular areas, the difference in engagement between going through stormveil castle and riding around the open world is just too much

ABSOLUTE HOGWASH
>BRO KOROK SEEDS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD BRO
Seriously, this genuinely makes me angry. There is NOTHING to find in BotW.

>>but Elden Ring wouldn't exist without Breath of The Wild
que?

>but the actual rewards you get for exploring are shit and worthless
that's something they have in common

drive an unnecessary wedge*

>>BRO KOROK SEEDS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD BRO
I never said this

Both are objectively shit

Personally the only thing I miss from Botw is the mobility, being able to climb anything felt real next gen, having to summon a horse and trying to doublejump over shoulder-high jumps is wonky as shit.

Explain to me what there is to find in BotW.
Korok seeds and shitty puzzles. What else?

I did though, doing bit sized puzzles through an open world is kind of my jam and i'm glad BotW did a lot of it, hopefully they'll increase the puzzle variety and challenge for the sequel, 'cause as of now Riddley question marks from Arkham City is still the king

I literally never said BotW had better rewards. Read my post again nigger.

Weapons that break with 3 hits.

The post is literally comparing the two. Any negative statement applied to Elden Ring is assumed to be a positive in favor of the other.
If you weren't saying that, fine.
It would be terribly incorrect and illegal to say so.

BotW was great until elden ring, now it's kinda shit in comparison

If the game weren't made by Nintendo, BotW might have been a summer hit indie game and nothing else.
I really don't think it's that great. If you thought it was good, fine. I don't think it even grasps at being a masterpiece.

So good

well i dont think souls would be souls without the n64 zeldas.

you can clearly see they loved zelda and castlevania