HALO TV PREMIERE BROKE PARAMOUNT+ VIEWER RECORD

pcgamer.com/halo-tv-premiere-broke-paramount-record-for-number-of-viewers/

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: dsfds.png (639x666, 287.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-12/paramount-s-yellowstone-premiere-draws-14-7-million-viewers-more-than-nfl#:~:text=Sunday's premiere drew 12.7 million,The Walking Dead” in 2017.
tasteofcountry.com/1883-premiere-ratings-smash/#:~:text=According to a press release,premiere on cable since 2015.
thegamer.com/halo-premiere-views-paramount-plus-records/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't care.
not watching it

wtf is a paramount+?

give it a week and the everyone will be raging about spending money on parashit plus for that show

This shit came out? Also this

Attached: Chun-wut.gif (500x250, 563.07K)

She cute but she should be blue

It actually wasn’t that bad. I came in with bottom of the barrel expectations. Yeah there’s forced diversity, but as of yet, they aren’t preaching any blm or feminist shit. I will be cautiously optimistic for the second episode.

so more than 10 people watched it?

Attached: 225.png (200x200, 158.26K)

But my favorite YouTuber said it flopped

>BROKE PARAMOUNT+ VIEWER RECORD
what was the record before? This context kinda matters. The only competition Halo had was Star Trek STD

Halo was gay 20 years ago and it's gay now

Wow! They got three views this time?!?!

2 people,
And they're names were Rich Evans and Mike Stoklasa

Is this how they are coping with it's failure?

I didn't even know that they we're making a Halo tv show. Surprised it did better than the Icarly reboot since that had actual exposure.

yes and her opacity needs to be like 70%ish

Wow. It's a real accomplishment to beat... STD and Star Trek Picard, both very famous series that are undisputed crowdpleasers!

>15 people watched it
lmao

It performed better than the premiere for that Yellowstone spinoff and that show is pretty popular. There's your context.

is that cortana?
also what's with that expression lol

Attached: 1584642213543.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

Let's see the drop-off each week.

This. It's passable. As a Halo adaptation its meh but as a big dumb sci-fi show it's enjoyable.

>that show is pretty popular.
Define popular? How many people watched it? Why aren't you giving us numbers?

their constant bitching about nu-Trek gives me life

Attached: 1356516932758.jpg (294x200, 6.21K)

Ive never played Halo but those trailers looked extremely awful.

It looks like a SCI-FI Channel straight to TV movie or something. That F Tier acting straight out of a Hallmark movie.

Anyhow, what I'd love to know is how anyone would watch this shit, even with the HALO IP.

Yellowstone
>Sunday’s premiere drew 12.7 million total viewers on Paramount
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-12/paramount-s-yellowstone-premiere-draws-14-7-million-viewers-more-than-nfl#:~:text=Sunday's premiere drew 12.7 million,The Walking Dead” in 2017.

>According to a press release, in addition to the numbers on the Paramount+ streaming service, the premiere of 1883 drew 4.9 million viewers

tasteofcountry.com/1883-premiere-ratings-smash/#:~:text=According to a press release,premiere on cable since 2015.

Everybody wanted to see the dumpster fire, if it retains those numbers i'll be worried.

Ok now give Halo's numbers

I want them to watch the other two season of STD. Their suffering as their loved series is eviscerated in front of them is the best content I can ask for. The last season had a single decent episode, so they're improving.

Here's your Cortana Halobros.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-28-14h43m31s518.png (1920x960, 1.71M)

watching Rich slowly fall into despair is never not funny

Lore-wise, they’re ignoring a lot of it. I can see someone that obsessively reads the books hating it. Disgraceful the writers didn’t play the games and just read the lore.

No shit it did. Paramount+ is fucking barren
All it has is that Star Trek stuff that would make Gene Roddenberry turn over in his grave if he wasn’t cremated and that Icarly reboot that was immediately forgotten about

If I didn't know anything about halo I would have left with the impression of it being an ok-to-meh show, but since I know about halo, I still think it's mediocre, but on top of that I also know I'm watching an asspull fanfiction.

As long as it keeps having cgi alien fights with the same quality or better it will be an ok watch, if it at least has the overarching plot with the flood and the arbiter and all that it will be at least somewhat worth it unless they force prigrpog even more.

They haven't released the actual numbers. This is what they said.
>Paramount+ has shared some exciting news regarding the recently released Halo series. According to the streaming service, the show has set a record for the platform’s most-watched series premiere in its first 24 hours. While the exact viewership numbers were not released, nor were the parameters for how Paramount+ measures this rate, this is a promising start for the highly anticipated show.

While we don't have the numbers just yet, Deadline offers some perspective on how large Halo’s premiere was. The previous record-holder for the service was the Yellowstone prequel, 1883. The series premiere for the frontier-focused show drew in 4.9 million viewers back in December. An impressive number that has now been toppled by Halo.

>thegamer.com/halo-premiere-views-paramount-plus-records/