Kingdom Hearts Tamagotchi

Tama bros... we won

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-Tamagotchi-Announced-2.jpg (1200x1200, 266.28K)

>owning Kairi like a tamagotchi pet
l-lewd

Attached: 12f.jpg (554x258, 39.09K)

So how is this going to tie in into the canon?

imagine reading a 20 hr VN on a tamagotchi screen

Attached: 1637673176953.gif (326x196, 1.08M)

>KH is Disney's most weeb IP
>Turning Red features tamagotchi
>turn KH into a tamagotchi
It's obvious. Also, Turning Red world confirmed.

>Turning Red world
fuck, that sounds awful, the marvel and star wars world doesn't sound that bad anymore.

I miss when the Disney worlds felt connected to the plot and not 100% just some side trip the characters go on for who knows why.

Yeah, it used to be it was 99% just some side trip.

Peak Nomura. I'm ready for it.

>Sora twerk on screen and lust over a rapper girl

>normal ass world that doesn't bring anything new to the table
fuck off, at least give me coco
I want that mexican undead world

>implying that wouldn't be fucking great
The main character is an early 2000s weeb Fujo, and the only two good scenes in that mediocre movie are the ones where she's drawing weeb shit and the one where she's popping in and out of Panda mode to beat the shit out of her mom. Turning Red is a legitimately good candidate for a KH world if they don't fuck it up.

I feel like it's a 50/50 either "fucking awful" or "fucking hilarious" depending on how they handle the obvious comedy of "the most JRPG looking guy to ever exist walks into the room with that girl from your middle school who wouldn't shut up about cloud banging sephiroth".
If they handle as well as they handled Nagi in NEO TWEWY being a massive yumejo, it'd be pretty good.

Attached: nagi.png (500x500, 67.74K)

Finally I'll be able to kill kairi by drowning her in her own shit

You give them too much credit. Turning red is about teaching children that it's okay to rebel against their parental figures when they try and guide them along the right path. Even going so far as to secretly show her 'panda' to other school kids.
The movie's a propaganda trash heap, they can only fuck it up.

do I get to clean up sora's poop?

Attached: pepe-poopoo.png (512x512, 11.39K)

>sora doesn't actually want her as a partner, she just stalk him

Metal

How would you fix Kingdom Hearts?

Have you even seen it or are you just going off of schizoposting from Any Forums? The movie's your standard "just b urself" kids movie thing with some "helicopter parents not to fuck off" stuff, neither of which are really revolutionary or propaganda-ish plots for a kids film. It's still like, a 5/10 at best, but it has potential in a KH world.
jej

Pretty much just go back to KH1's level of plot relevancy for the Disney worlds. The devs can keep experimenting with the gameplay however much they want, but the Disney worlds being filler as utterly fucking egregious as they were in KH3 and DDD needs to stop.

I like the cut of your jib.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.41K)

aren't KH world taken for their popularity first? is Turning red popular?
Encanto would be a given however as it broke the Frozen record

>Earraped by explosions

Attached: 8D98B597-CBE8-4BE5-80DD-2ACAC9568E99.jpg (250x250, 21.87K)

Should KH return to using FF characters?

Attached: D7BGNSeUEAAUKtW.jpg.a2652a73e8ed0241484364559e2b1a62.jpg (892x674, 58.86K)

It's doing fairly well, yeah. Encanto's almost certainly selling more merchandise, though.

>the marvel and star wars world doesn't sound that bad anymore
All I want out of Star Wars is a secret boss battle with Darth Vader that gives Sora a lightsaber keyblade. That's it. No Star Wars world, no interacting with Star Wars characters, just one cool Sephiroth-tier boss battle that gives a special keyblade.

They already did in the DLC. The only reason they didn't show up in the basegame was because they cut all the DLC shit because of time constraints caused by Disney bitching about Elsa's hair and other nonsensical garbage.

The Disney elements have nothing to do with the plots. The idea of working with them inspired the concept, but Square should have just scrapped the deal and made their own original worlds based on public domain IPs or worlds from their various games. The series would be 1000 times better without the Disney stuff, its just a marketing gimmick disguised as a 2000s weeb game for emos.

I don’t need this

Yes. I'm not even an FF fan but the FF characters in KH have always looked so cool to me ever since childhood.

>The Disney elements have nothing to do with the plots.
Literally every Disney world was plot relevant in KH1 and a good chunk of them were relevant in KH2.
>The series would be 1000 times better without the Disney stuff
The East+West aesthetics are literally the defining feature of this series's )look oyu fucking moron. You think Traverse Town, TWTNW, and Twilight Town would be anywhere near as memorable if they were your usual FF shit?