Fighting game block mechanic requires a button press instead of just holding back

>fighting game block mechanic requires a button press instead of just holding back
Why do they do this? Is it just stupidity or is there a tactical reason for it? Is a game like Mortal Kombat just thick headed and refuses to change?

Attached: HOW CAN SHE SLAP SIR.jpg (1284x856, 150.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/iveo5b.PNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are shills so desperate to turn this staged up shit into a meme?

Attached: 1620287580880.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

go back

>millionaires slapping each other for publicity
Fuck off, sheep.

The oscars are dying, they need to get any kind of attention, and this is it.
It's hilarious how the very second this happened they desperately started begging
>GUYS TURN THIS INTO A TEMPLATE, OH MY GOD SO WACKY
It's sad.

You can't stop this from becoming a meme it's too late

The Oscars is not vidya, alternate vidya butts template
files.catbox.moe/iveo5b.PNG

Whatever you say, marketeer.
How does it feel to work for a dying medium like cinema?

>retarded award ceremony nobody with half a brain left cares about anymore
>something very slightly more interesting than a bunch of middle aged men talking happens
>Any Forums immediately gets flooded with it
Any Forums really is worse than Reddit now

Attached: 1648441149378.gif (498x222, 1.07M)

>tlou 2 punch

People like drama nevermind that if Will was mad enough to attack a man at the Oscars he'd have actually kicked his ass or told him to fuck off to his face instead of returning to his seat.

>dying
I make 6 figures while you masturbate in a sock all day in your parents basement

will dex mains ever recover?

Attached: DB0ED3BF-0E72-4F96-8EA4-EFD55BFBD788.png (585x585, 440.67K)

>iphone filename
Big chance this is actually just OP.

>no summons
based. Will Smith actually beat the game

Yeah, super wacky bro.

why did he slap him?

How does it feel to know you are powerless to outside forces and this site isn't the same it was in the early 2000's and nothing you can do will stop that?

I find it hilarious that those forces are so pathetic they resort to coming to the empty shell of what's left of Any Forums to try to revive their dying businesses.

Why niggers are like this?

Who cares if it's fake? it's funny as fuck.

advantages of hold-back block
>enables left-right mixups
>simplifies the button layout
>forces you to either crouch or walk backwwards, disincentivising excessive blocking
>elegantly incorporates itself into the motion input/movement systems
advantages of single button block
>??????
and can you fags shut up about the oscars or whatever and stay on topic? i seriously do not give a shit about what some rich old retards do for publicity

What part of this is supposed to indicate it's fake again? He moves away a bit, but you can absolutely see Will winding up. Anyone would react like that normally. And what the fuck benefit would they get out of this kinda drama other than typical paranoid-schizophrenic belief of "ALL NEWS IS GOOD NEWS! NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY!"?

There are still thousands of unique visitors that come to here and Any Forums so it absolutely is worth it. Again, this is why you are a jobless NEET you have no idea what you are talking about.

That it's obviously a ploy from the guys making this program to try to revive it.
It's not funny, it's sad that the Oscars have fallen to this crap.

YOU OWE ME

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 4.08K)

you're talking about the most cucked man alive who begged the Academy to let him come back

Attached: hey there big guy.jpg (531x340, 117.31K)

The Oscars were never good.

Cry, wagie.

Needs to be you slapping Ds brother after he kills Fia

And you resort to trying to humor them with cheap acting because you can't legitimately interest people?

Attached: 1641572337421.png (330x330, 193.47K)

Will cursed him out after returning to his seat.

I just watched it, that's so god damn fake. That "smack" was so held back.

>NEET attacking someone else for having a job
kek.

Whatever makes money autist. The means don't matter.

>its schizo to say all news is good news
Youre schizo

SHOOSH

Attached: 34b.gif (480x270, 2.43M)

Keep working at mcdonald’s wagie, I get free gibs from the taxes you pay.

>all this projection

>"meme" thread in Any Forums
>shit ton of edits
>but barely anyone posting
>only 50 posts after more than an hour
This is tha fakest shit ever, holy fuck.

Here’s my explanation on why it’s fake - because it’s so perfect. Will won the prize for his acting in King Richard, what are the chances of him winning and this event happening? They then went on to say “King Richard defended his family strongly like how Will defends his wife!” Chris Rock also took the hit without doing anything and security didn’t bother intervening when we all know what they would actually do to a uppity nigger.

Because Oscars is losing vieweship like crazy. By 2024 no one will watch it if they don't do cheap shit like this