Why is so popular? I don't get it

Why is so popular? I don't get it.

Attached: l_10188562_007.jpg (600x532, 18.2K)

tendies and normalfags

nintendo games
also nintendo abandoned 3DS for it

Nintendo Handhelds are always very popular. Its casual easy going games for kids help too.

I was playing my switch lite today thinking how much I love the portability and fun cheap games to get on sales

Then I saw some 4K 120fps photorealistic shooter game and realized the limit has been reached. It’s time to scale back and enjoy when life wasn’t a chase to be the best. Back when playing a game was about……just fun

It double dips into the handheld and home console market.

Gaems.

Jumped ship from snoy to this and hentai gacha. Pokemon is nice in switch but sadly cenoblade 3 seems pozzed. Also pirated systems are nice.

animal crossing, which i fucking bet you 60% of the people who bought a switch for it dont play it anymore.

I know being a snoy makes it difficult for you to understand anything that has gameplay or doesn't involve black trans lives matter....

Nintendo is the only one who knows how to appeal to normies.

It's meant for kids, has kids games, not meant for old faggots like you

what world are you living in where sony and microsoft don't appeal to normies

video games

amerisois and trannies

Attached: gaems.png (1280x720, 120.08K)

people just love $60 glorified flash games

>trannies
He said the Switch not the Playstation, retard.

in this case I think he's talking about people who have no real interest in video games to start with. super normies, if you will.

easy way to get near children and rape them

supernormies at least have some reason to be interested in playstation and xbox because those are decent home-theater systems/media centers. you can't do anything with a switch but play shitty games.