Persona 3 is literally my favorite game ever

Persona 3 is literally my favorite game ever.
What a great concept.
Such a cool aesthetic.
Awesome music.

I fucking love it.
And Yukari was the best girl

Attached: 1516227451-1500x844.jpg (1500x844, 260.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWuB0Euj4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a funny way to spell Aigis

Aigis is just EVA waifu pandering to the lowest common otaku denominator

"What a great concept"
user, how long ago did you play it? Are you forgetting how literally nothing happens for 3/4 of the game?

uh.. no?
I was enjoying all the comfy interactions with club members, going out, and battling

that's where the kino comes in

>Yukari was the best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWuB0Euj4Q

Attached: Yuko.jpg (1280x720, 132.64K)

I admit I really really liked Yuko, she's easily number 2, but she just seemed way too perfect. Didn't have any issues really.

I feel you OP I played FES back at release and loved it but never actually finished the Answer I wanna go back now that I am a little more well re(a)d biblically should I just go for P3P Femc or just the traditional FES

Attached: 1606169493133.jpg (1024x1015, 77.44K)

Not many games incorporate their themes into its gameplay as well as P3. Maximizing each day each day pays off

If I haven't played a Persona game, is 3 a good place to start?

I personally don't consider P3P worth playing since I think being able to actually move around the environment to be an important part of the experience. But since you've already played the original I don't think it's a big deal if you want to see the different content.
yes

Played the game for the first time last year and I agree with OP

Attached: 1643680073109.png (180x196, 58.41K)

4 I think is the overall best Persona game. 3 has higher highs, but large stretches of the game has fuck all happen, not to mention tartatus really can't hold a game on it's own.

4's Midnight Channel is just as bad as Tartarus, but at least you get story parts while exploring.

5 has the best gameplay, presentation, and arguably music but not only does it have P3's pacing issue (exacerbated by constant reiterative information), but it's plot is far weaker. Still decent at times, but it 's definitely a step down.

I love Chihiro Fushimi with all my heart!

Persona 3 is also one of my all time favorite games.

Attached: The cutest winker.png (207x451, 66.59K)

I agree with everything except the last part
mitsuru is the best p3 girl

>Are you forgetting how literally nothing happens for 3/4 of the game?
Isn't that like all persona games?

Tartarus is a fucking slog to get through and the lack of party control is pants on head retarded.
SMT shits all over Persona

Posting in patrician bread.

Attached: 1596349869140.jpg (1200x1200, 153.69K)

your fault for playing the inferior version

>SMT shits all over Persona
And raidou, DDS, and desu shit all over both and mainline and persona

Attached: D3B1CE03-3CDA-447A-A845-4727569A1517.jpg (610x315, 77.71K)

It was an interesting idea, but I find the result to be unsatisfying. Combining VN elements with your gameplay to give it a story sounds fine on paper, but I simply didn't like the gameplay.
It annoys me immensely.
I would describe it as pokemon but obfuscated.
You don't know how many or even which demons are available to you, you don't know how to get the ones you may want until you have the material for it already, and on top of that, you get a ton of RNG for whether the persona you make will actually be what you wanted.
As it is a jrpg, you are also forced to grind to explore the compendium to any meaningful degree.
Grind this persona to a high enough level for the fusion, grind money so you can actually afford the fusion materials, grind xp so you can hold the fusion materials without trashing a persona, etc.
If you care at all about the persona system, it will immediately reveal itself to be frustrating.
In a shocking break from this, it is surprisingly possible, though extremely unlikely to be able to see all NPC dialogue in one playthrough by carefully planning how you expand your social links.
In your first playthrough? It is unlikely, though I personally am not the type to try to replay these, so I do miss out on some of the side characters.
Overall, I would say the games simply have too much that hinders them. Namely being a turn-based JRPG.

Attached: 1643247818619.jpg (1200x1200, 107.31K)

Attached: 1644885195850.jpg (1200x839, 273.41K)