+10 rivers of blood equipped

>+10 rivers of blood equipped
>sepukku and lord of blood's exultation activated
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - The Only Thing I Know For Real.mp3 on repeat
Yep, it's gamer time.

Attached: 6f808dd231661b432894f71bdbd44bb0.jpg (1444x862, 210.3K)

Attached: blood3.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

You can't equip Ashes of War on the Rivers of Blood.

>completely naked except eyepatch
>dragon communion seal in right hand, frenzy flame seal in left
>concealing veil equipped
>frenzied burst memorized

Attached: file.png (750x600, 360.42K)

>carried in PvE
>carried in PvP
Yep, it's a katana user.

How much robustness is needed for it to take six corpsepiler hits for a bleed proc?

bro your white face mask?

The idiot actually kept attacking barricade shield.

those people don't know how to play the game.

I use Moonveil on invaders
I spam the weapon art. I don't even attempt to attack normally, I sheathe the sword and wait until they start panic rolling
I have shard of alexander equipped and basically always one-shot them

Just stop invading. You are in my game without my consent and Moonveil is the easiest and fastest way to get you out. Put down a dueling sign if you want honorable combat.

look at his head retard

Attached: moon.webm (427x240, 2.8M)

I didn't save it but there was a webm of someone using Law of Regression on an eclipse shotel abuser. Looked like his brain just stopped working when the invader didn't instantly die to deathblight.

You know what I miss from dark souls 2? Guard breaks. A simple and effective way to punish shield turtle cucks. Why did this mechanic never come back?

Playing online is consenting to getting invaded under certain circumstances. mainly being online.

i don't see a number sis

Attached: lmu.png (228x190, 37.13K)

Because he's using barricade shield? That thing is designed to counter guard breaks, so you have to wait 5 seconds before wailing on the guy.

Invading makes you a faggot
Invading with a moonvail makes you a colossal faggot

Of course. Who the fuck equips law of regression on purpose? Imagine having int on a faith build. He must have just completed that puzzle.

No I'm saying guard breaks don't exist in ER.

They made kick an ash of war and made turtling op in this game, when poke weapons are already the most bullshit in these games and the worst ones can be R1 spammed while shielding

They do, but only as an ash of war so functionally no one will ever use it.

Attached: bloodart2.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Moonveil isn't even that good in a 1v1, the damage is overtuned but it's easily reactable and can be carian retaliated
It's a bit OP if you abuse poisetrading with it but then so is anything that that does crazy damage, and iframes actually work against it unlike bleed and frenzy, and a good shield no-sells it like it does everything but bleed.
When some nigger is spamming it alongside two other niggers spamming shit that does 60% of your hp if it hits you then it's pretty broken, but again, at least it doesn't stun you out of rolls

Attached: res.jpg (378x178, 20.23K)

>invade even though you're guaranteed to get a gank squad
>invade even though there's literally no tangible benefit now that there's no covenant to accumulate tokens for
>get the gank squad
>get cheesed by moonveil, river of blood, barricade shield, carrian piercer, etc. by people who didn't invite you to their game
>go on reddit and screech about how invading is unfair
I JUST WANNA GRIEF RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET BROS
WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR

I don't get why they removed kick being on forward + R1. For that matter I don't get why there are no rolling R2s when DS3 had them. All we get in ER is running R2s, but weapons themselves have less overall moves than DS2 had since forward + R1, backstep R2, forward + R2, and rolling R2 are both gone.

I personally wish they had given all the weapons those missing moves just to give us more variety per weapon, but Elden Ring feels like a overall regression in movesets.