THE ONLY THING THAT SATISFIES YOUR CRAVINGS IS... WAR!!!!!!!!!!

>THE ONLY THING THAT SATISFIES YOUR CRAVINGS IS... WAR!!!!!!!!!!
>BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OK?!

Attached: soiboiss.png (686x945, 1.07M)

BIG BASS

Sneed

You mean hashsish

sheesh

is this going to be the 888888 get or what user?

Back to soijak.party where you belong

STFU

He loud.

>He loud.

Attached: 1648308258570.png (225x225, 8.77K)

gem

one thing hideo seems to assume is like there are military people who have some cartoony obsession with going to war
almost nobody in the military is like that except for people who just want to act like they want revenge for some heinous acts perpetrated by some nation or cult which they get emotionally involved in and otherwise you'll have those stupid down syndromesque types who convinced themselves of the plight but they are a few beers short
so maybe that should tell you all about kojima's characters and quality of writing

>one thing hideo seems to assume is like there are military people who have some cartoony obsession with going to war
Have you ever heard of a thing called pre-Christian Ancient Romans? Do you know what Master Morality is? Does "Ancient Greece" come to anything to mind? Didn't think so, retard.

yeah i didn't know metal gear was about pre christian ancient romans instead of the modern era, how silly of me to not time travel back to an outdated period, it was all the pomo technology that misled me into not realizing that it was actually a clever disguise of a history lesson involving ancient greece and their bouts with metal gears

>Big Boss/Venom Snake
>two eyes

coulda just brought up references to people in the revolutionary war instead of some people over 1500 years ago
might as well talk about cavemen and sumerians while you're at it
and then just link to the song "you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals"

The society is less important than the fact that I was talking about the morality that both ancient rome and greece shared.

Liquid in MGS1 is a master morality who unconsciously follows Big Boss's fascist ideology because he wants pride and honor to triumph over civilization.

Based

Immoral military niggers are everywhere and they like violence, so long as they are the ones pointing guns at brown kids and not the ones getting pointed guns.

Name (one)

>7/11 good because
>IT JUST IS OK!?

it should still be spoken of abstractly because then you just start attributing things exclusively to a time period/category of people (within the time period) as if it it's not something applicable to anything else, which begs to question the integrity of the nature of person presented
it's just kind of doesn't really do anything for the price of tea in china if we're looking back over our shoulder at things we've already long reflected over and advanced past the mentality of other than say "that's the way things were back then"
it's kind of like talking about the crucification of jesus when referring to evangelion

just check out of one the many war criminals that wrote a book

>One thing hideo assumes is like there are military people who have some cartoony obsession with going to war

As of probably MGS4 all the warmongering has basically been a 2deep4u analogy for how he's still fucking making metal gear solid games well past any reason for natural character arcs, and how that requires new conflicts and new wars for Snake to fight so Konami can make millions of dollars

He's basically 4th wall wanking over the idea that making the games is about coming up with new wars for profit, so the in-game world politics reflect this and are a cartoony parody of the IRL economic benefits of war

figured that much already, it's like some fakely clever thing some people do when they want to be meta
like snk with "warez" in neogeo battle coliseum or when evangelion seems to do it, and then people want to call it something stupid like whatever that word i've seen thrown around liberally, "deconstruction"
i have no idea if that word's even used correctly anymore or what it means in the first place