Fucking post'em lads

here's mine:
1. Ludwig
2. Malenia
3. Logarius
4. Artorias
5. Isshin

I think overall ER had some great ass bosses

Attached: 3944972-historyof_soulsborne_20220223_site.jpg (1280x720, 205.76K)

>2. Malenia
Stopped reading

1. OoK
2. Logarius
3. Radahn
4. Sulyvhan
5. Friede

Malenia is a no fun input reading damage sponge

Why?
>Great build up through lore, intro, character interactions etc.
>Excellent soundtrack and arena, mixes well with her rot characteristics
>Fast moveset but with an obvious tell, reward patience and observation
>Only has one bullshit move but it's still able to be dealt with multiple ways
>Comeback mechanic is overpowered but adds good tension to the fight. You can't tank hits constantly and out health the boss
>Phase 2 design is perfect
My only real complaint is they only added like 3 moves to her phase 2 moveset and they have huge punish windows, more attacks besides the shadow clones would have tied the whole butterfly motif together

1. Guardian Ape
Sif
Lady Maria
Genichiro (Ashina Castle)
Ornstein & Smough
i didnt like most of the bosses ive encountered in Elden Ring. Radahn and Rykard would be my favorites if they didnt have so many annoying 1HKO moves

1. Isshin
2. Father Gascoigne
3. Gwyn
4. Kalameet
5. Radagon

1. false king
2. maria
3. radahn
4. maliketh
5. gehrman

1. Ruin Sentinels
2. Godskin Duo
3. Mystery niggas from BB
4. Ornstein and Smough
5. 3 GRAVEDIGGERS FIGHT

Picrel is an honorary mention

Attached: images (1).jpg (202x250, 10.65K)

It's impressive how every single of yours is multiple since usually everyone hates it. Why do you like it so much?

I wish her second phase removed her healing, but made her more agressive, with less downtime after new attaks

Malenia is nowhere near the best Elden Ring boss.

1- Ludwig
2- Morgott
3- Gael
4- Radagon
5- Gehrman

That was incredibly hard, I wanted to include Godfrey, Mogh, Rykard, Orphan of Kos, Sister Friede, Midir, Maliketh, Soul of Cinder and several others as well.

it's just souls, user. 'soulsborne' never really caught on because people realized it was redundant
but yeah i mostly agree with your list just swapping isshin for nameless king cause i never played sekiro

Sekiro ain’t souls and it ain’t bloodborne. Fuck off and die

You said it.

Multiple. Fun as heck

>Master Gundyr
>Maliketh
>Ornstein and Smough
>Gael
>Father Gasc

>EldenSoulsBorne
cringe

Yup based list. Close this thread mods.

1. Gael
2. Maria
3. Friede
4. Ludwig
5. Twin Princes

Honorable mentions
Gehrman
SoC
Genichiro
Malenia

>Sekirotrannies posting in this thread
Nope. Fuck off. Make your own threads trannies.

op listed a sekiro boss you gorilla nigger

Well then OP can fuck right off too you ducking tranny. Sekirofags need to off themselves immediately.

What's the 1HKO on radahn? I assume it's when he falls from the sky but I used the horse for most of the fight and always missed

5. Four Kings
4. Ornstein & Smough
3. Sif
2. Kalameet
1. Maiden Astraea

That's my list, I genuinely don't care for any of the bosses in BB, DaS2 or DaS3 . I didn't even play Sekiro or ER because by finishing Ringed City I felt done with this kind of game

>more aggressive
she gives you no breathing room at all during her second phase and you want her to be even more aggressive? are you out of your mind?

it's the best souls tho. you just hate it because you couldn't brute force through with level ups or summon your faggot friends

1. moonlight butterfly
2. pinwheel (EPIC!!!!)
3. the headless monkey when he has a wife
4. the shadow man that dies in two hits
objective list

79 hours in Sekiro and got the platinum trophy. It’s not souls it’s more borne. It’s gay as fuck and you need to hang yourself tranny freak.

Gael
Ishin
Gherman
Margit
Ivory King

i think you might be obsessed with trannies

1. Ludwig
2. Isshin
3. Orphan of Kos
4. Gael
5. Radahn
I'm really looking forward to fighting radahn with one of my friends when he's on vacations

Attached: 1648430294687.jpg (1553x754, 312.31K)

towards the end of the fight he spawns these floating rocks around him that can do a fuckton of damage if you get hit

She has one attack that makes her hard, the rest is just standard shit I've done before. I was surprised by how tame most of her moveset was besides the 2 or 3 attacks she has where she randomly decides to be an actual threat. The health leach is clearly there because she wouldn't be nearly as hard as she needed to be otherwise. Phase 2 was too similar to phase 1, I thought the rot was just annoying and yet another way they slapped another low effort gimmick on top of her standard moveset to make her seem hard. Conceptually shes just Maria on crack, not very interesting or unique. Also, ANOTHER end-game boss in a flower-field, very original. I like the fact that you need to parry her multiple times to get a riposte though, literally the only thing I like about her fight.

No I’m obsessed with them dying. So get to it boy!

someone got filtered hard

ah i see it's a falseflagging tranny. kys

Meh, it's bullshit that some build just cannot kill Malenia alone and Bloodhound step is practically a necessity

See:

1. The Edge
2. Nightmare king grimm
3. The hand
4. Crisanta
5. Mantis lords

>2. Malenia
She's terrible. If not for Waterfowl Dance she would be Crucible Knight tier.

Attached: 1311995085508.jpg (266x264, 11.19K)

>Nightmare king grimm
Gigabased, NKG is unironically better than most Souls bosses.
I've never felt the idea of a battle becoming a dance more than I have with that boss.

1. Ornstien and Smough
2. Owl (Father)
3. Sword Saint Isshin
4. Darklurker
5. Gwyn Lord of Cinder
Sekiro is BB and DS3 done well.
All three, (whether intentionally or not,) strip back viable build variation, provide far more linear design and have a minimal focus on resource management like the adventure souls of the past.
However Sekiro is the only game of the three to actually innovate and improve the base combat mechanics to support this linear combat gauntlet design, it stripped back pillars of souls design but reinforced another. The result is something that actually resembles an action game with more defined manual checkpoints rather than a boring linear slog.