Will Dead by Daylight ever be made into a decent game?

Will Dead by Daylight ever be made into a decent game?

Attached: soybo.png (643x492, 192.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.wikia.nocookie.net/deadbydaylight_gamepedia_en/images/2/2f/TerrorRadius_Trickster.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20210303192441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

they killed any interest i had to try it out when they pulled that dumb "we don't want to be racist" crap about leatherface making masks of the black character

No.

No

It already is
seethe cope and mald

Attached: 1640520214870.png (733x150, 102.18K)

No, BHVR has essentially given up and is milking it until we decide it dies.

Based, I myself have played the game like a piece of shit in retaliation ever since they pulled that shit.
Im waiting for the tranny flag charm now.

It's being ran by troons and leafs, so no

Wasn't there a Kpop Pagin Min/Joker stand in that throw knives in this game? What's with that? And a "killer" like him is allowed to stand next to legends like Jason and Leatherface?

Attached: 1415191549808.gif (231x264, 3.85M)

Even if it was, their playerbase would still find something to cry about. Players would still have a fit. They'd still rage quit if anything in a match went slightly wrong for them. You can't have fun multiplayer with autists in your player pool that need to win 100% of the time. They're just games but for some it's their whole sad world.

I wouldn't mind trying out this game, but then I saw all the amount of dlc I need and I just noped.

You mean the Trickster? Dunno what was up with that but I guess bhvr just wanted an excuse to mingle with the kpop industry. Honestly I kinda fucking hated him on release but after the buffs and some practice he's actually grown on me quite a lot over the year. I kinda appreciate the joker design they were going for him and being a good Trickster makes survivors seethe like nothing else.

>Short loops, low loops, open areas and unhooking like a retard is a death sentence
>A good variety of addons that change up his playing style, bouncing knives, piercing knives, shattering knives, instant downing on knives
>Some pretty nice cosmetics over all
>Heavily momentum designed, keeping up the pace by quickly and constantly downing survivors feels fucking great
>Decent perks too

He's even got the best terror radius music out of all the original killers too. static.wikia.nocookie.net/deadbydaylight_gamepedia_en/images/2/2f/TerrorRadius_Trickster.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20210303192441

Play him, learn him, love him.

Attached: Trickster.(Dead.by.Daylight).full.3411981.jpg (2170x3000, 3.76M)

I played some free weekend and I was really perplexed, they got all these big names and interesting concept, but the game is badly made, it just feels like amateur hour, I can't believe how they pulled this off and even if they started small, they must have some money to fix their shit by now.

I got all the achievements so now I play for fun now.
I only play one match per day as my wife Suzie with her cat costume.
Getting 4k in all matches I'm playing because my build is disgusting.

What else can you expect from Canadians

>mingle with kpop
That may be the case but god damn is he a bad design for a game that label itself as part of the horror genre.

Awful game that doesn't even try to be balanced

They put a lot of work and effort into him which I can appreciate, his design is way out there compared to your typical horror stuff but he's still a psycho, just a flashy one. Compared to some of the newer original killers like The Artist in terms of design and gameplay he's just so much more fun.

Trickster is actually a really good take on a sub genre of slasher movies about killer death metal bands from the 80's. Even his backstory of killing his fellow bandmates in a recording booth fire is something those movies used a lot. He's just recontextualized to match with popular music today which is a nice twist. The only thing weird about him is the throwing knives but I guess they needed something more human since he doesn't actually have any powers.

Attached: MV5BMDI0YzFmYmMtNDg0OS00YzRmLTliMmMtOGJhYWNiYTg4NmU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (1024x579, 122.74K)

Add a second killer, and one more survivor.

Until the survivors can fight back it's shit.
>add ash fucking williams to your game
>add the coolest horror hero ever who sawed jason in half and kicked freddy into hell
>he can do literally nothing

Not saying he is badly designed as is(since he is a cute character if placed in any other game/setting/dating sim for fujos etc), but placing him in a horror slasher game with the fugly and scary likes of Jason and Leather just feels... too wacky for me. I mean the leaf devs might be trying for a more spooky feel for him, but spooky is a too fine line to thread and thus they overshot and thus Trickster ends up in the wacky territory and not in the spooky/scary territory.

Attached: 1618656933168.jpg (850x1200, 518.01K)

He is actually pretty good.
Also Jason isn't in this game. I understand DbD is like Smash Bros for horror media but at the end of the day is all about gameplay and Trickster is really fun to play as and against

>powercreep the survivors EVEN MORE
retard

I can understand how some people feel like he's crossed the line design wise but honestly I don't mind just how different it is. If we're talking whacky territory though the moment they do FNAF in this game that's crossing the line for me at least.

>Survivors fight back
>In a game where they already dab on killers
I don't think that's gonna work

I get it he is very colorful but his backstory is really good.
Most of his music has the screams of his victims and people would pay money to see him in concerts.

Also his perks follow his theme really freaking well not to mention that both No Way Out and Starstruck are among the best perks in the game

I agree. When I played it back when it was first starting to get popular it felt like some jank source engine mod or something, I can't imagine they've changed anything since

It's way better than it was, the thing is they don't stop making new content, which is absurd when you consider how much you gotta grind to get all the perks in the game. The community has been asking for a game health season where they just stop releasing content for 6 months and fix the game.
After Nemesis released, the game has been unplayable on old gen consoles

They also said that all old gens consoles would get 60fps three years ago.