Elden ring

Comfy Elden ring thread. What boss/enemy gives you trouble no matter what? Pic related. I can never fucking understand how to fight this piece of shit no matter what.

Attached: Godskin fat fuck.jpg (1280x720, 175.64K)

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns...

that dude i got on my first try after struggling so much with the Caelid apostle way under level.

as for me... revenants, always.

The freaking IMPS I HATE THEM

What's the best place to farm the Stormveil knights? I want their armor.

Melina WILL sit on my face.

Attached: IMG_20220328_013318.jpg (1920x1080, 287.35K)

THE REPUGNANT ASS EATER

>What boss/enemy gives you trouble no matter what?
The fucking hands still push my shit

easiest way I've learned to fight them is with a guard counter.

I never noticed that crack on the helmet

all huge boss with hands and huge weapons, I am used to huge boss without hands

dopamine receptors absolutely fried

Was going str/dex for pizza cutter build but I wanna go str/faith for the blasphemous blade. Is this a good distribution for it? Dunno if picking Vagabond was a good decision.

Attached: d.png (580x784, 636.81K)

Fucking Lobsters

Attached: cunt.png (1214x933, 1.11M)

The shittiest part about this boss is not even learning his moveset, but his openings are so small that you may only hit him once, making the fight drag for more than it should, i simply gave up trying to fight him with "honor" and now i just span pocket sand on basically every boss

Attached: 1648445380975.png (986x860, 46.82K)

Does anyone even level endurance? The medium load weight is so generous I feel like you don’t have to. And I was rolling through Radagon’s shockwaves with it so it’s not really worse than the light load roll.

Roll through him when he does the bullshit spinning move. When you roll through, get ready to do it again because he'll come back for you. It is 100% dodgeable. Still bad game design tho.

don't worry, fromsoft doesn't understand either

No, don't bother. If you don't care about armor, and you're not using some meme build like the goat roll that needs a ton of endurance+FP, stop at like 15. 20 end is the meta at level 125 for almost every build (for builds that aren't shit), so adjust according to your level.

Is Bloodhound Fang better if I just pump dex and keep strength at the 18 requirement, or level both strength and dex?

Also what's a good weapon to pair it with for powerstancing? I don't plan on using any kind of magic or leveling int, fth, or arc

>you're still a slave to the greater will in every ending except ranni where youre a slave to the dark moon god

why is this game just getting absolutely circle jerked like crazy? I get it's a good game but you point out one flaw in it's design and you just get swarmed.

>What boss/enemy gives you trouble no matter what?
The ones with attacks that are delayed to next week and combos with gorillion hits, so like 90% of them

If you use a greatshield poke and guard counter playstyle more end is probably a good idea

Am I the only one who sees a fat ass in the thumbnail?

It's good regardless of stats.

>bust my ass defeating Melania, thinking it would get me a different ending because I collected all the runes
>IT WAS DA AGE OF FRACTURE XD

Yeah fuck you too Miyazaki, god forbid I do anything besides your precious blue waifu ending. Fuck

Attached: article-2001763-0C7DA7C000000578-55_468x313.jpg (468x313, 30.67K)

>gotta beat radagon before elden beast every time

well this fuckin sucks

why does the blacksmith get amnesia when the tree burns?

Was buffing a bunch in online a thing in the other games? I did some online play in DS1-DS3, a little of everything from co-op to covenants to invasions, and I don't remember seeing players pop any buffs. Just some sippies from flasks but even duelists would chug all their sips just before a duel as a goodwill gesture. I see a lot of players in these ER webms/vids popping like 10+ items and spells then 1-2 shotting someone. Just seems pointless to play online if your interactions are shorter than the time spent applying buffs, literally.

Does the Tanith questline seriously just end with her eating the snake?

arent they the exact same enemy as the undead settlement dregs from ds3?
I just stunlock them into death before they do anything

If you're using that you should neck yourself before that. Either way, no, you're wrong. The best pvp build in the game literally uses greatshield poking faggotry. Prob the best pve build too but bosses have some crazy attacks so idk. Endurance isn't required. If you wanna be a fag you can go do your own research on it. And I hope you fail

Yeah it should have meant a different ending. Miquella's Needle is entirely pointless unless you unwantingly stumble into frenzy flame, which is stupid. That should have been a lasting consequence considering you need to VERY SPECIFICALLY shoot for it, so on subsequent playthroughs it's just useless to even do Millicent's questline. Hell of an oversight.

This Combined with some jump heavy attacks (R2/RTrigger) followed up with regular attacks (R1/RB). A striking weapon works better on them too, I THINK.

Here

Guys, I'm basically retarded and I need help.
What colossal greatsword does the most DMG?
I'm still rocking the Zweihander and I noticed today while helping some people with bosses that I was doing tickle damage compared to them.
Is 740 DMG bad for a colossal greatsword?

Attached: Screenshot (253).png (658x827, 687.13K)