Not this shit again

Not this shit again.

Attached: 1648403154596.jpg (1280x720, 252.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/na948c.ogg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that game is most definitely shit
i know nothing of it, not even its name
but i really must say
that anthro is literally BUILT for white human men

Attached: 1627368940913.jpg (2559x1440, 480.63K)

Not anthro, full dragon. She has a human form, and that's the one people want to fuck.

Attached: livia5.ppg.jpg (900x1200, 653.57K)

What's the point in them being a dragon then if people actually just want to fuck a human? Why not skip the extra steps?

cant have

Confirmed DLC, her marriage lines got dubbed too.
files.catbox.moe/na948c.ogg

Attached: livia stretch.png (1500x2070, 1.8M)

Oh and her sister too.

Attached: laedia mad.png (444x1024, 446.82K)

>and that's the one people want to fuck.
Speak for yourself and only yourself you worthless normalfag

“If you fell in love with the beast and not the beauty behind the beast you did it wrong”
-dipshit normalfag apologizers

Nope, speaking for everyone who doesn't inhabit /trash/ like a degenerate furfag.

Attached: livia all ages.png (1266x970, 1.32M)

So what the deal with both of them?

No. You speak for yourself and only yourself

That's entirely backwards though since the dragon is clearly their true self and the human is the lie. Realistically a dragoness should want to murder someone for suggesting that because it's like you're telling a girl "you know I love and want to fuck you, but only after you put this paper bag over your face and shift into an entirely different body for me."

Because turning powerful monsters into helpless anime girls is based

Attached: 1648442909955.jpg (1748x1748, 1.75M)

The loli is the older sister and the Venti of this game.
The purple one is the younger sister and an angry hostile tsundere and enemy turned friend.
Don't ask why the older sister looks younger, dragons are weird.

Attached: Laedia.png (1920x1080, 983.25K)

>That's entirely backwards though
That’s my point. These companies want to appeal to the lowliest faggots and so like the cowards they are, turn the dragon people got to know and care about into some literal who “human” form.

Find a flaw.

Attached: 1648399615023.jpg (1200x675, 105.7K)

Not currently my wife. I will change that soon though.

Boring.
Which is a shame cause I thought I'd like her.

She's the good kind of boring, the stable kind. It's a nice break from how obnoxious Lucy is or how much of a chore Fuuka's interactions are.

Please for the love of god use the name "rune factory 5" or "rf5" in the thread's OP so my filters work and I don't have to see this garbage disappointment of a ""game".

>literally BUILT for white human men
see

It's wrong for a human to be attracted to a human form? Maybe dragons should stop turning into lolis if they're going to get offended when I find that more attractive than a giant reptile.