Elden Weapons

Weaponfu thread

>Weapons you've tried that suck
>Weapons you think people are sleeping on

Attached: deaths_poker_weapon_elden_ring.png (200x200, 16.19K)

unga bunga

Attached: stone club.png (198x201, 15.22K)

I beelined for this weapon the moment I saw it in the launch trailer. Lightning spear on steroids and can be charged up too.

Attached: Bolt of based.png (200x200, 8.19K)

katana
simple as

Weapon art goes through walls and building roofs in a large AoE and does bleed rapidly, making it extremely strong for cheese against strong non-boss enemies. On bosses, if you can get a very large opening, like from the boss being staggered, the weapon art will trigger bleed rapidly while also doing respectable fire damage. The bleed procs will also stun a lot of enemies. The double great-spear moveset is also good for PvP because the running attack does tons of small hits to build up status and stunlock plus a final hit for roll catching

Attached: gm-6edabb5f-2a0d-4d70-9ae0-c6733fa782fc-mohgwyns-sacred-spear[1].jpg (620x350, 8.29K)

>What you're using
Envoy GreatHorn
>Weapons you've tried that suck
Not a fan of the Magmawhip
>Weapons you think people are sleeping on
Godskin Peeler is pretty fun too use imo

Attached: envoys_long_horn_warhammer_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.69K)

You posted one of them. I immediately loved this thing and considered it one of my main weapons the second I got it. It looks like this cool jagged cane, has innate frost build-up, and ghostflame ignition is fun as hell and strong too. It's essentially a 3 part weapon skill that consists of a stab+time bomb with the option to follow up with an aoe spread or massive explosion. Very versatile and widely usable. You can even change the direction of the follow-up swing+huge explosion too. Ghostflame is just cool in general. It's magical white ice fire, definitely one of the more interesting kinds of magic. My other main weapons were bloodhound fang, raptor talons, and dragon halberd. Ice lightning is another cool kind of magic.

yo ho blow the man down!

Attached: Anchor.png (300x637, 97.58K)

this mf rides the line between great and op, good damage and ash (basically get 2 free hits with it), beats most bosses on my 2nd 3rd try with it when i use some magic grease on it
i want to use something else but i cant find a better weapon thats not a "everyone knows its a op weapon" type weapon

Attached: bloodhounds-fang-elden-ring.png (277x290, 55.4K)

This, double anchor with the spear talisman. Those counter jump slams one shot anything with below 30 vigor.

>i want to use something else but i cant find a better weapon thats not a "everyone knows its a op weapon" type weapon
if you care what others think why the fuck are you using bloodhounds fang

as long i dont see it on a top 10 op weapons on elden ring video on yt im ok with using it lmao

It's strong but not OP.

it's generally considered elden ring's drake sword

It has one of my favorite AoWs in the entire game but
>C STR B DEX D INT scaling
With an INT build its regular attack AR is almost ~200 points lower than Moonveil's. Yet if you're running a build with higher DEX and lower INT or a build with no INT that simply doesn't cast at all the weapon art will be noticeably weaker since its supposed to scale with INT. Fuck

I want to do a dark moon gs run.

Tips to improve my AP Nautilus cosplay?
Gravity Well = (Q) Dredge Line
Waves of Darkness = (E) Riptide
Giant Hunt = (R) Depth Charge

Attached: AP Naut.png (1360x768, 1.68M)

Using the great mace, wondering why I'm even bothering when this guy does just as much damage with dual katanas.

Attached: gloating retard receives karma.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

I was running 2x heavy giant crusher I muled to myself. But I kind of moved onto to powerstancing halberds. But honestly unsure if that's where I stop as looking at my options it's basically gargoyle+nightrider unless I want to mule a gargoyle for just +5 AR. And even then I'm unsure if I want to even stick with halberds despite infinitely better tracking on jump attacks than colossals.

My weapon of choice for low level invasions, the wide attacks make for some fun 1v2s when the host doesn't have some password summoned rivers of blood/moonveil, and in that case I put a halberd in my left hand and try to rush kill the host with powerstance jump attacks.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (200x200, 3.75K)

It's not an INT weapon at all. It's a dex leaning quality weapon with the tinniest bit of INT scaling to explain it's magic damage. I liked this because my stats were quality and evenly split between strength/dex. I was under the impression that the weapon skill's damage was only related to the magic damage it had and didn't gain any significant INT boost. I had 15 INT and it felt strong to me.