Who else did the Game Pass exploit?

feels good

Attached: chadpass.png (473x210, 9.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/397667/get-3-years-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-tip.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chadpass.png
Holy shit, how delusional can you be to think that giving the big billion dollar corporation your money makes you a chad?

based as fuck user.
You're set for 3 years

it's an exploit, retard. The service normally costs 15/mo but if you convert your gold membership you can get literally years of it.

>this is Playstation's answer to Game Pass
You can tell they didn't so much as bat an eye at it until they realized that MS was thinking years ahead to where they will have literally two thirds of the market on it and that will be the industry model so now they're scrambling and don't know what to do

Attached: -9mo9r0Xq3EtyTUuYGUO7nxRyfztLEObfOhyVnbXuOU.jpg (640x399, 42.28K)

Sony will always have some nice jao exclusives, but yeah, the future belongs to M$

I'm praying that the real service doesn't gut PS Plus basic like thia

Is it too late to do it?

If not, how is it done?

Attached: 1648157863197.jpg (877x1284, 670.59K)

Why can't you read?

That's not an exploit. It's by design. They've closed other loopholes but specifically left this one open.

It's not as cool as it sounds
pcworld.com/article/397667/get-3-years-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-tip.html

>Is it too late to do it?
no
>If not, how is it done?
you basically pay for one year, two years, or three years of XBL Gold (wherever you can find the codes cheapest. Generally someone is selling them for $40, sometimes less) and then upgrade to game pass ultimate for $1 via Microsoft on their website. It then converts your Gold to Game Pass Ultimate. So instead dof paying $15 a month, you're paying the equivalent of $5 or less for 1, 2, or 3 years.

doing this now. I saw Turkish XBL keys for under 30 dollars online earlier today. I have a VPN so I can just use those.

Can you still do this? I did it for 3 years and it just expired. Wasn't sure if I could do it again or not and it's been so long I forgot what to do

so basically you cut over $500 down to whatever you can get 3 12-minth gold codes for, which even at 100% msrp would be over $300 in savings
nice

you can only do it once per account.
You could always make another account

This is fake. Look at the alignment of the prices and how silver's price goes from 24.99 to 29.99 in the same image.

Not true, I've already got the GPU promotion in my Xbox three times, you can get it if you don't buy a gamepass for like 6 months

I bought gp for $1 and never have to pay again because i redeem points for the free month, every month. Suck it loser troon op.

Attached: 1619441936754.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>This is fake
it's kind of irrelevant even if it is, isn't it?
What the fuck is Sony going to possibly do to match game Pass?
They waited too long.
I'm sure in worldwide sales they'll still outsell Series X this gen, but in the long run they're cooked.

fpbp