Itt: fuck you, I liked it

Attached: maxresdefault (41).jpg (1280x720, 261.35K)

The biggest issue I have is how easy it is to level up and cheese the game once you get harmony

Attached: 4D6F0635-87A9-4425-9182-FAFA49387F29.jpg (1000x1000, 123.86K)

it didnt deserve the hate.
the party game modes in ghost were fun as fuck. infected was always a blast and trolling in gun game gave great reactions

Attached: 1635472532439.jpg (1530x2155, 1.38M)

i wasn't super good at it but god damn was it fun

Attached: hippity hoppity no niggers allowed on my property.jpg (190x266, 11.53K)

>gun game
I only ever played just to knife people and win the occasional game when I'd stale it for too long. I fucking hate how BO3 killed it with the bullshit double melee.

this, as well as burnout paradise. people hate them both for going open world, and I agree they were better before but I still enjoyed them.

Attached: file.png (600x900, 1021.76K)

You now remember that MW2 had third-person gamemodes at launch.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 999.97K)

100x better than BOTW

Attached: BOTW but better.jpg (1000x1320, 212.08K)

i think advanced warfare is pretty much universally loved, seen many calls for it to be remastered

>third person team tactical
it was surprisingly fun, especially with the riot shield
take me back

Bro that was my shit

Was in a PC lobby that forced 3rd person the other day. Took me back to my time on PS3 when I joined late in 2010-2011.

Attached: jeu-steam-metal-gear-survive-cover.jpg (547x796, 419.14K)

campaign was meh, the stealth missions were okay
extinction mode and the multiplayer were absolute shit

I liked it too, designs of High technology stuff were cool.

aw was liked for the change in movement but when people got the hang of it, it became apparent that the devs didnt make half the maps with the movement in mind because it was easy as fuck to get spawn killed with how easy it was to get around

>Future is... LE BAD
That was the only reason why people hated it.

I think story is okay for what it is, but Kevin Spacey being a Villain was too obvious from the start

That game is online only right?
I wonder if I could still play it, looks fun

People will seethe about this but it's the second best CoD game and I've pretty much played all of them. Git gud

I hated the campaign with a passion but I found the multiplayer to be actually quite fun
the weapon selection + attachment variety was excellent, the killstreaks were cool, I liked the level of player customization they went with and the maps were decent as well
I sincerely don't understand why people shit on it so hard

It was OKish.

>Story was shit even for CoD standards
>most of the guns sucked ass or felt unsatisfying to use
>gimmicky setpieces for the multiplayer maps
>Stonehaven
>Aliens instead of Zombies
>Snoop Dogg
The hate for Ghosts wasn't unfounded if you ask me.

>Snoop Dogg
gotyey