Toby Fox I KNEEL

diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:1352554/FULLTEXT01.pdf

As previously stated: game development is a complex project to undertake. To get an
understanding of the complexities we have chosen to use the credits lists from two
games with very different scope and from two traditions of game development: tripleA and indie. The games chosen as representatives from each category are based on both
the production tradition, but also on top lists. The triple-A game Assassin’s Creed:
Odyssey (Ubisoft, 2018) is credited as one of the games in the top selling list of 20181
The indie game chosen, Undertale (tobyfox, 2015) has a similar track record on the
charts, dubbed as an “indie sensation” and on the top selling lists of 20162
. Comparing
the projects shows that the number of people involved in creating these products varies
massively; from several thousand people to approximately two (one main developer
with additional art support from one artist).

Attached: TobyFox.png (378x320, 332.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1268886107082633227
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit game

You know I'm really glad the guy who made Undertale isn't annoying or insane

> Reddit: The Game.
Fuck off, Toby.

Roles in indie production
To make a similar overview of a popular small scale indie game is easier. While
Undertale could be seen as an “easy pick” and as an unfair comparison to Assassins
Creed, it is worth to reiterate that both are examples of top selling games available on
multiple platforms. The game Undertale is produced in GameMaker and has one
developer credited as main developer (“Undertale by: Toby Fox”) and another
developer for various tasks, such as cutscenes and logo design. It is interesting to note
that the community connection is very apparent in this indie production, with a long
list of “Special Thanks” containing 880 names. While the sheer scope and production
values vary greatly between Undertale and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, it is also a sign
of the range of production resources when producing a popular game.

Why so much people buy undertale when it's the easiest game to pirate in history.

Most people don't even have to think about spending 10 bucks

to support cool dudes like toby

I'm glad I pirated it, fuck Toby and fuck Undertale

Cause niggers want to feel white by doing things no sane person would do.
All the cope coming to you are niggers too.

>unironically making your bachelor's thesis about video games
>unironically making your bachelor's thesis 17 pages long
what a hack

I wrote a 12 page paper about video games as part of my bachelor's

less shit than any non STEM paper.

>BLM and tranny worshipper
>cool

>>BLM and tranny worshipper
provide evidence to substantiate your claims

What in the literal fuck is a "bachelor's thesis"? I got my BS in Criminal Justice and I'm almost positive I didn't do one.

smaller dev teams, not neccesarily indie ones, objectively deliver more well designed games because there's vastly better communication between all members and they can all work together to convey their vision as best as possible, with AAA studios shoving a thousand people onto their projects to make it seem more like a hollywood tier production only makes development hell for everybody on the project because all communication is fizzled out and thus everybody just has to come in and do their job making the final product entirely separate than whatever was originally envisioned. I'm not refering to the undertale & ac:odyssey conperison in the OP, just in general.

twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1268886107082633227

It was Any Forums: the game until it got popular.

this was posted during a time where not saying anything would have gotten you lynched

Cause I want Toby to continue saving video games with my money. The many millions of dollars he probably has by now aren't enough to fund the realistic sex scenes (with 4th wall breaking elements, of course) he promised me his next project's going to have, in which he summons real like hookers (of the same gender as yours. It is a Toby "Waves In Vacuum" Fox game after all, and we can't have straight relationships) to your house.
Thank you Tony Fucks for saving video games and my life.

Attached: teaser for next game.jpg (750x732, 53.16K)

>all the replies are from furfaggots
lol nice fanbase

Some programs require a “capstone” project to compete a Bachelors which can take the form of a thesis. Completely retarded because pretty much no one, besides literal 200+ IQ geniuses, produce anything of merit during their undergraduate degree.

Usually a capstone project or honor's thesis done in your junior/senior year at the behest of your degree program or college. Some majors may not require it depending on the university you go to.

No it was homestuck furfags: the game, Any Forums edition. Shit fan base #2 behind MLP

dude nuh uh! It's not like the indie scene has a history of killing people that aren't in lockstep or for their own benefit OH, FUCKING, WAIT.

Attached: -231908421-0912.jpg (1920x1080, 72.74K)

>It's literally the same tweet always spammed
>The ONE political tweet he ever put out

Attached: 1642009178810.jpg (448x448, 10.4K)

If you read some absolutely braindead, deranged political take on Twitter there's like a 33% chance there's a picture of a sparkledog accompanying it.

Played this game a little while ago and really liked the fairy tale spinoff thing, pretty sad the dude killed himself because of five guys of all things

This is some next level bootlicking

not familiar with this situation, involves a suicide doesn't it?

oh no

Attached: 1644862823106.png (1178x1864, 487.61K)

Can't speak for other countries but in Swedish universities (which the document linked in the OP came from) you typically have to conduct some sort of study and write an essay during your third year. Like said the vast majority of them are absolute dogshit because most people just want to get their degree and be done with it and never write another thesis in their life afterward.

OH NO

Attached: 1643026465445.png (395x800, 253.26K)