Why did they make this so shitty and easy

why did they make this so shitty and easy

Attached: moon[1].png (843x440, 637.62K)

I'm not sure. However most people like the game for the gothic setting and music

Which explains why I never understood why the game had such a cult around it since I focus more on gameplay

the gameplay is far better than anything in the series though.

Because moon presence is canonically a shitter that needed you to do it's dirty work.

>easiest souls game
>regenerate your hp by being aggressive
>best dodge in any souls game, easily dodge any attack
>best gameplay
now i know why you think its the best

Because until Dark Souls 3, From didn't focus on making hard bosses, they focused on making fun bosses. Moon Presence is a fun boss with his 1 HP move and all that.

what a massive cope

>and all that
all that what what? the 1hp move is the only interesting thing about it

>cope
cope

I found it to be the worst by a lot
'aggressive gameplay' is just rewarding you for mashing r1 then l1 l1 and breaking a limb so you can mash more. Lol even if you get hit you can mash more and get hp back on top of the 20 healing items
The variety was non-existent as well but most bb fans argue that variety is bad anyways

You didn't play it. go back to Dark Souls 3 redditor.

I did and was really excited after hearing so much about it man
Led to disappointment without even caring about the fps drops

LARP. stop parroting Any Forums opinions, troon.

Why is this fanbase like this

I know, right? It needed some flipping AoE delayed DoT grab moves with homing lasers and should have spent most of the fight flying around out of reach.

>wahhhh, wah it's too easy
From games were never hard.

>final boss is piss easy
Many such cases. Final bosses should generally be one of the hardest challenges and test everything that you've learned

>tying gameplay to story
>cope
Retard.

not really it just needed to be an interesting and actually challenging boss fight to close the game satisfyingly since Gherman was also a pushover and generic shonenshit

to help you understand

Attached: 1648440956289.png (1000x1416, 552.19K)

>generic shonenshit
I almost accidentally took you seriously.

Man what the hell

the ''story'' in this case is an excuse for no effort in gameplay, if it was done right it would be something like Maiden Astraea, it could be a good fight with a weak boss, but it's a shit fight with a weak boss

Okay.

>ruins your game

Attached: Brain Trust.jpg (519x849, 118.01K)

pathetic

one of the few interesting and threatening enemies on the game

>stares at you

AHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

I like Bloodborne more because i fckn hate shields and spears. All the enemies in bloodborne just use claws, bites, hatchets and pitchforks, and other random shit to whack you with. It's just a fun bloody time going through an area fucking shit up just to come out the other side completely drenched in blood.